"Transport error" when running SpeechRecognitionServiceExample RRS feed

• Question

• I followed the Get-Stated page (http://www.projectoxford.ai/doc/speech/Get-Started/csharp) to setup subscription and test Speech api with SpeechRecognitionServiceExample on Windows 10 desktop, but got "Transport error" (SpeechErrorCode = -1910505470). I can find several successful calls of "issueToken" operation on https://dev.projectoxford.ai/Developer/Analytics/Activity page, and no failed/blocked calls. Any hints on how to debug this error?
    Tuesday, May 5, 2015 3:19 PM

Answers

• There was a problem with server configuration in some of our data centers. An update was pushed out recently. Many people who were having problems before are now reporting the issue fixed.
    • Marked as answer by Li_Shen Thursday, May 7, 2015 3:32 AM
    Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:50 PM

All replies

• I tested it again in another network environment, and example worked well. It seems a issue of my network.
    Wednesday, May 6, 2015 1:37 AM
  • There was a problem with server configuration in some of our data centers. An update was pushed out recently. Many people who were having problems before are now reporting the issue fixed.
    • Marked as answer by Li_Shen Thursday, May 7, 2015 3:32 AM
    Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:50 PM
  • Still, same issue " Transport error" with the latest SDK sample.

Thanks

Monday, May 18, 2015 1:20 AM
  • Hi sky.park,

Are which version of the SDK are you using (iOS, Android, or Windows)?  Can you double check you provided the correct primary key and can you double check your network settings?

Monday, May 18, 2015 3:12 PM
  • Hi,

Some times observed transport error and the error code is "0" in the iOS SDK application. Please let us know how to fix it. We are using proper primary key in the app.

Another question is, how to get the Client Id and Client secret for Speech recognition API to use it iOS SDK.

Friday, August 14, 2015 8:44 AM
  • I'm seeing this same error - "Transport error" (SpeechErrorCode = -1910505470). Is there a way to know when the data center is having issues? I'm wondering if I somehow broke something in my code or if it is the data center.
    Sunday, November 29, 2015 8:51 AM
  • I am also having the same issue as of now. It only happens when I run it from machines in the Azure West US region. Running it from my house (Dallas) seems to work fine, however.
    Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:13 PM
  • Hey.. Is this issue resolved?
    Friday, September 16, 2016 5:14 AM