Theme Problem With .tsk file RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a theme using the .CAB file which contains all the registry settings for the theme. But the problem is if i install as it is this .CAB file then theme gets changed but if i renamed it to .tsk then theme does not get install at all. I have searched a lot about this but couldn't find any solution. Plz provide some help .

Regards,
     Sourabh
    Saturday, January 16, 2010 7:43 AM

All replies

• I have created a theme file for WM 6.5. For this i have used MSVS2005 cab wizard. This .cab file contains all the registry settings required for the theme. For this i have referred this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=603668
    The .cab file gets created and if i directly install this .cab file then it installs properly and after reset the theme gets changed. But if i renamed this .cab to .tsk file and try to install it through today applet then file does not get install at all and it shows default wallpaper.
    I have searched a lot about it. I have also tried to open the existing themes in WM 6.5 device e.g.Classic Blue and done settings according to it. But no change. Is there any other issue apart from settings or security issues??
    Plz provide some help.

Regards,
    Sourabh
    • Merged by warrentang Thursday, February 4, 2010 6:26 AM duplicate
    Tuesday, February 2, 2010 7:05 AM