Publishing an App RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I would recommend anyone getting close to publishing the first app to prepare for what is required in this process, I found I had missed a few steps that delayed the process. None of these steps were difficult but unless you do your homework it can add a few days to your long awaited goal.

I recently and with some sense of satisfaction published my first app one week ago.

Question: I have noticed the app has not appeared in the new release section of it's category, is this updated weekly or how does this work?  If I publish an update now, would this change when the app is shown as a new release or miss altogether?

Thank you

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:45 AM

All replies

• Hi

I would recommend anyone getting close to publishing the first app to prepare for what is required in this process, I found I had missed a few steps that delayed the process. None of these steps were difficult but unless you do your homework it can add a few days to your long awaited goal.

I recently and with some sense of satisfaction published my first app one week ago.

Question: I have noticed the app has not appeared in the new release section of it's category, is this updated weekly or how does this work?  If I publish an update now, would this change when the app is shown as a new release or miss altogether?

Thank you

The reason I ask,  if I post an update would the app then be considered not a new release?

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:53 PM