How to Set HTML Client AutoExecute=False; RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I want to set AutoExecute=False in  HTML Client  like Silverlight screen for performance reasons. But there no option for to put into operation this option. When the controls is lost focus autoexecute working. Especially For Date control is painful.   Each date box part is  calling query distinctly because of AutoExecute =True.  This mechanism is not suitable for performance based HTML5 application. 

Thanks.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:34 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Unfortunately this is not supported in the current release of HTML Client. I will log this issue to be considered for future releases.

In the mean time, a work-around I can think of is to have two separate screens, one to let the user fills in the search parameter and has a button to launch the second one with all the parameters. This works with multiple parameters.

If you have only one Date parameter, another possibility is to add an addition screen local property of type Date (UserInputDate) and add this local property on the screen. Then you can add a button that when clicked, simply set the value of ParameterDate to UserInputDate.

myapp.SearchOrders.Search_execute = function (screen) {
        screen.OrderDate = screen.InputDate;
    };

Best regards,
    Huy

Friday, May 31, 2013 1:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Unfortunately this is not supported in the current release of HTML Client. I will log this issue to be considered for future releases.

In the mean time, a work-around I can think of is to have two separate screens, one to let the user fills in the search parameter and has a button to launch the second one with all the parameters. This works with multiple parameters.

If you have only one Date parameter, another possibility is to add an addition screen local property of type Date (UserInputDate) and add this local property on the screen. Then you can add a button that when clicked, simply set the value of ParameterDate to UserInputDate.

myapp.SearchOrders.Search_execute = function (screen) {
        screen.OrderDate = screen.InputDate;
    };

Best regards,
    Huy

Friday, May 31, 2013 1:16 AM
  • Thanks Huy,

We are on tenterhooks for new features and advenced widget like silverlight. LS is a revolution for awake eyes.

Thanks.

Friday, May 31, 2013 6:13 AM