none
problem in the (.exe) file RRS feed

• Question

• I made a program that based on the Kinect SDK v1, and within the program I used the printf() function, when I run the program it works normally, but when I run the (.exe) file I have a problem with this function,

I was wandering if there is anyone have a solution of this!!!!!!

Thanks

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Monday, May 28, 2012 8:24 AM (From:Visual C++ General)
    Friday, May 25, 2012 5:10 PM

All replies

• " but when I run the (.exe) file I have a problem with this function, "

Well, what problem?

Friday, May 25, 2012 8:17 PM
  • Hi ,

I think your issue should be raised in the General Discussion—Kinect for Windows SDK. I believe they will know more information of this issue than us, and I will move this one to that forum.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best regards,

Jesse

Jesse Jiang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Monday, May 28, 2012 8:24 AM
  • Yea, but the problem appears when the program starts using the fprintf() function.
    Monday, May 28, 2012 2:03 PM
  • whats the problem with the printf function? I think that printf isnt used much in c++/c anymore. Try posting code for help if using kinect sdk functions and/or more detailed error information. 

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda. Blog - http://jefferycarlsonblog.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 1:28 PM