Azure SDK 2.3 with PHP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , 

I am running fastcgi PHP on Azure with 1.3 SDK in VS2010. When I convert my solution to VS2012 with 2.3 SDK , I am not able to compile the solution.

My previous solution , I have commented the "Sites" namespace in the service definition file. But now if i Comment that I am not able to compile the solution itself . When I UnComment it I am able to compile the solution and Package it. 

But when I deploy the service, I am getting "Internal Server Error"  on my default PHP page

Is there any configuration to adopt to Azure SDK 2.3 for FastCGI - PHP

Kindly help

Regards

Meena

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 12:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As far as I know, it's about 3 years since azure SDK 1.3 announced, at currently, the latest azure SDK2.3 is not support VS2010, I think you need to do a lot of change to convert your old application.

>>Is there any configuration to adopt to Azure SDK 2.3 for FastCGI - PHP

Refer to http://azure.microsoft.com/blog/2009/03/18/using-3rd-party-programming-languages-via-fastcgi/ for more information about this.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, May 29, 2014 8:06 AM