none
The new portal....... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi..

Why did we have to fix something that wasn't broken..?

the new portal is super unfriendly, and has broken how my subrciption works, meaning i have to login with TWO email accounts.. yep you heard that right.. the old portal had this sorted..

also as far as downloads go.. if one wanted a 64bit version of say office iso.. how would you get that..??

Paul

Friday, June 9, 2017 1:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I agree 120% with you. They requires to input product key in each download. Super unfriendly!
    First of all, we should download key-list (xml file) before downloading products.
    • Edited by Ashidacchi Friday, June 9, 2017 1:41 AM
    Friday, June 9, 2017 1:40 AM
  • Hi..

Why did we have to fix something that wasn't broken..?

the new portal is super unfriendly, and has broken how my subrciption works, meaning i have to login with TWO email accounts.. yep you heard that right.. the old portal had this sorted..

also as far as downloads go.. if one wanted a 64bit version of say office iso.. how would you get that..??

Paul

Dear Paul,

I hope that MSDN team have retired standalone 32 / 64-bit ISOs.

Please contact the Visual Studio Subscription support and leave your feedback there.

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. 

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Friday, June 9, 2017 4:42 AM