Could not build my solution in Release and x64 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everybody,

I have a solution in VS2005 SP1, my O.S is windows xp professional x86 and I need to build my solution with Active Solution Configurion: Release and Active Solution Platform: x64 but I'm having the following error:

Error 436 Could not create activity of type 'WorkFlow.Activities.ForEach'. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'BE, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d2a40351b93b7330' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'BE, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d2a40351b93b7330'
       at Sonda.BeyondHealth.WorkFlow.Activities.ForEach..cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
     C:\Project\Solution\WorkFlow.Activities 1 1

But when I compile in Debug and MixedPlatforms It builds!

what I'm doing bad?

thanks.

paburgos
    Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:51 PM

Answers

• Apparently WF is only supported for MixedPlatforms. I know that for web sites there is a simular issue.

But building in the configuration x64, won't make your application 64 bit! It is just a configuration, so you are able to set different properties when targeting to 64 bit.
    Ewald - Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    • Proposed as answer by Harry Zhu Saturday, February 28, 2009 5:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by Harry Zhu Tuesday, March 3, 2009 6:22 AM
    Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:16 PM