SSRS Where clause using multi value parameter RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am trying to convert a crystal document to SSRS and am having a great deal of difficulty with one of the filters used in Crystal.  Her is the logic:

({?Loan Type} = 1 and {up_RPT_GetSMODocExceptionsByConditionsDateAOR.Loan_Num} <> "@") or
    ({?Loan Type} = 2 and not isnull({up_RPT_GetSMODocExceptionsByConditionsDateAOR.Closed_Date})) or
    ({?Loan Type} = 3 and {up_RPT_GetSMODocExceptionsByConditionsDateAOR.Status_Group_Code} in [3,4]) or
    ({?Loan Type} = 4 and not ({up_RPT_GetSMODocExceptionsByConditionsDateAOR.Status_Group_Code} in [3,4]) 
    and isnull({up_RPT_GetSMODocExceptionsByConditionsDateAOR.Closed_Date})))

I have tried multiple approaches to this.  I have the parameter called @Loan_Type and its values are 1-4. ! is all items, e is all closed, 3 are all canceled/denied and 4 is open items.  I have tried:

(@Loan_type =2 and Closed_Date <> NULL)  this does not work filtering the data, I have tried Closed_Date >='2018-01-01

Nothing seems to work.  What am I missing?  Also does anyone know what the SSRS equivalent for "@" is?  Crystal uses this to return all values.

Friday, October 4, 2019 12:19 PM

All replies