none
Problem with receiving numerous notice of recall failure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When I debug Outlook Add-In, Outlook will be closed normally. At that time if someone recalls a message, he will have received numerous notice of recall failure. How to deal with this problem? Thanks in advance!

Monday, March 6, 2017 3:05 AM

Answers

• Hi Eugene,

I am sorry not to describe the problem clearly. In this thread, I do not intend to ask questions about debugging. I would like to know how to eliminate the numerous notice of recall failure.

• Marked as answer by leon1526 Saturday, March 11, 2017 7:04 AM
    Monday, March 6, 2017 12:39 PM

All replies

• Hello Leon,

Try to disable your custom code (VBA macros too) and see whether it happens under the debugger. Looks like the issue comes from your code, am I on the right avenue?

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Monday, March 6, 2017 11:34 AM
  • Hi Eugene,

I am sorry not to describe the problem clearly. In this thread, I do not intend to ask questions about debugging. I would like to know how to eliminate the numerous notice of recall failure.

• Marked as answer by leon1526 Saturday, March 11, 2017 7:04 AM
    Monday, March 6, 2017 12:39 PM
  • Hi leon,

To eliminate the failure, we need to know why and how it produced. To check whether it is related with Add in, I would suggest you disable your Add-in to see whether this issue still exist.

Could you share us detailed steps to reproduce your issue? Could you share us a screen shot about your issue?

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:31 AM