Cancel the Developer windows phone 8.1 previews? RRS feed

Answers

• Once you actually are told there is an update you would need to take the update to move on.  If you restart your device it would still display there is an update to take and remind you to do so.  So at that point you would need to take the update.

Once you are past that update if you unchecked the box you would not receive any future updates.  This specific update does have 2 updates to it, so you would receive the first of the two.

Thank you,

Eli A.

Windows Phone Support - Support Delivery Manager

Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:52 PM

All replies

• First disable the preview for developer option by unticking in app...then restart the phone 2 times...
    Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:58 PM
  • Nope that is not working, I am still getting an update is available.
    Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:39 PM
  • Once you actually are told there is an update you would need to take the update to move on.  If you restart your device it would still display there is an update to take and remind you to do so.  So at that point you would need to take the update.

Once you are past that update if you unchecked the box you would not receive any future updates.  This specific update does have 2 updates to it, so you would receive the first of the two.

Thank you,

Eli A.

Windows Phone Support - Support Delivery Manager

Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:52 PM
  • yea I did the 1st update the prep one, and left it there, This is the update to the 8.1. how would I now know when I get the real deal update to the final 8.1 update?

Thank You. For the help.

Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:21 PM