Could not AOT the assembly (MT3001) RRS feed

• Question

• User22455 posted

Hi all,

I just upgrade my XS with Xamarin.IOS 7.0.2.7 and i can not compile anymore my project right now. I'm on a MACBOOK Pro with OSX 10.8 and i do all the upgrade of Xamarin and Monotouch. I have read thread talking about similar problems, but its not exactly the same. I tried to put Link all libraries and also to put the flags -linkskip=System.Net -linkskip=System.Windows but nothing work ...

There are the two errors I have:

error MT3001: Could not AOT the assembly '/Users/AW/Documents/Projets Aw VF/Demonstrateur Xamarin IOS:Android/DemoAW.iOS/obj/iPhone/Debug/mtouch-cache/Build/MonoTouch.Dialog-1.dll'

error MT3001: Could not AOT the assembly '/Users/AW/Documents/Projets Aw VF/Demonstrateur Xamarin IOS:Android/DemoAW.iOS/obj/iPhone/Debug/mtouch-cache/Build/System.dll'

I have join my compile log with -v -v -v.

Someone can help me ?

Thanks

Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:07 PM

All replies

• User22455 posted

UP! Please help me

Friday, October 25, 2013 7:29 AM
  • User22455 posted

It's ok! I just create a new iOS project and i copy all my files inside and it still working !

I dont understand why but it's ok

Friday, October 25, 2013 9:11 AM
  • User22302 posted

if repeat try clean your 'bin' and 'obj' folder in project.

Friday, October 25, 2013 9:27 AM
  • User39 posted

I'm wondering if this is a problem with spaces in the project path.

If that's not the case please file a bug report (http://bugzilla.xamarin.com) and attach your project so that we can have a look at it.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:23 PM
  • User92582 posted

I had a similar problem. I had this issue as there were spaces in the project path. I removed the spaces and it works. Thanks.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:33 PM