Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006 EDI
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 4097
    Date:  7/13/2009
    Time:  9:29:43 AM
    User:  N/A
    Computer: BA34O
    Description:
    Fatal error encountered in EDI Disassembler, error information is Specified method is not supported.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Anybody got any tips ?

Well0549
    Monday, July 13, 2009 7:48 AM

Answers

• I know that would have worked, but that is not really an option, i receive a mail message and have to unzip any attachments that are there,
    then inside an orchestration i have some logic to figure out the messagepart I am interested in.

After that I get the desired messagepart and want to translate that to xml.

Would have liked for it to work inside an orchestration. Now i will use loopback adapter instead
    Well0549
    • Marked as answer by Well0549 Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:49 PM
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:49 PM

All replies

• Are you trying to execute the pipeline directly from within your orchestration? This is in the known issues document for BizTalk 2006 R2 EDI (this is the 2009 link but it was also invalid in 2006 R2): http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb226497.aspx.

You can use the EdiReceive pipeline in a pipeline on a port that is bound to an orchestration. Does this accomplish what you are trying to do?

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, July 13, 2009 3:59 PM
  • I know that would have worked, but that is not really an option, i receive a mail message and have to unzip any attachments that are there,
    then inside an orchestration i have some logic to figure out the messagepart I am interested in.

After that I get the desired messagepart and want to translate that to xml.

Would have liked for it to work inside an orchestration. Now i will use loopback adapter instead
    Well0549
    • Marked as answer by Well0549 Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:49 PM
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:49 PM