Can't acquire new developer license-- "Account does not exist."

Question

• Not sure if this is the right forum, but basically my developer account was working before, but now when I try to sign in to acquire a new developer license it says:

"This account does not exist."

I can log in with that account on everything else (Outlook.com, even Windows/MSFT Developer site). Just not to get a new developer license.

Any thoughts?

Friday, August 29, 2014 8:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Niivalue,

What is this ‘developer license’?

What type of project are you working with when you sign in to acquire a new developer license? Windows Store app? Windows Phone app?

Your issue is out of support range of this forum. We need more clear information so that we can help you better.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, September 01, 2014 8:05 AM
  • Hey Crystal!

It's a license used for developing Windows apps, it appears. The project is a Windows Store app. 

Thanks

• Edited by Niivalue Tuesday, September 02, 2014 6:10 PM
    Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:33 PM
  • Hi Niivalue,

Your information is useful. Since it is related windows store app, I moved this thread to Windows Store apps forum for better support.

Have a nice day:)

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 2:11 AM