Issue with Windows Store app RRS feed

• Question

• I have published an App in windows store and I am the only one can download and run the app. Other can see the splash screen and the app disappear. The name is MartialArts School Lite. Can anyone help please. Am I miss anything in the manifest file or packaging? The event log says error in activation. The app uses local storage and camera.

I am able to download and run this application in my PC or the VM I have created and I am the user. If somone else download and run they cannot run beyond the splash screen. Can any one suggest or can think of anything that I am missing in this application? 

Friday, July 17, 2015 1:38 AM

All replies

• Appears the Store is having Connection problems , I can't install some of my apps since yesterday even When I am testing the app in my windowsphone it doesn't work as it supposed to., But I have been seen some changes that the Windows Store has now. they are working hard migrating everything to work for windows 10 also the old dashboard was migrated to the new. Don't worry about it. I am sure we will have better experience when Microsoft dev.. finish their work. :) 

Website http://www.melvindev.com

Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:38 AM
  • Thanks for your advise. I am still looking for a solution to this problem.
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 5:20 PM