none
How to load image in MS - Word document from base64 string? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

Can I load image from base64 string to MS-Word document? If yes then how it? The purpose of this task to load dynamic image from database to MS-Word document. My database contains base64 string of Image.

Regards,

Hardik

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 10:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, I'll move your thread to Word for Developer forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=worddev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:34 AM
  • Hello H J SOFT,

Word object model does not provide any function to convert base64 string to a image. I would suggest you try to convert the base64 string to a image and then insert the image to MS-Word document. 

What's your application? What develop language did you use?

You could try to refer to below thread which convert base64 string to an image in C# and adjust the code for your situation.

C# Base64 String to JPEG Image

By the way, what's the statue of your this thread?

How to register xceedzip.dll file on x64 bit machine?

If it has been resolved, I would suggest you mark helpful reply to close the thread. If not, please feel free to let us know your current issue. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:21 AM