none
Shared Calendar's URL RRS feed

• Question

• the code below returns the list of shared calendar (internet calendar) names. can someone tell me how to get the url (web address) of those same shared calendars?

CalendarModule calModule = (CalendarModule)Globals.ThisAddIn.Application.ActiveExplorer().NavigationPane.Modules.GetNavigationModule(OlNavigationModuleType.olModuleCalendar);

foreach (NavigationGroup group in calModule.NavigationGroups)

{

for (int i = 1; i <= group.NavigationFolders.Count - 1; i++)

{

for (int x = 1; x <= group.NavigationFolders[i].Folder.Items.Count; x++)

{

string strGetName = group.NavigationFolders[i].Folder.Name;

string strGetURL = URL; //??

}

}

}

• Edited by niyack Thursday, November 5, 2015 9:34 PM
    Thursday, November 5, 2015 8:59 PM

Answers

• Hi niyack,

As far as we add the internet calendar to the Outlook, it will poll the data from Internet into Exchange. And we are not able to get the URL where the calendar from even manually.

If you want Outlook support this feature, I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below:
    http://outlook.uservoice.com/

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 6, 2015 5:45 AM

All replies

• Hi niyack,

As far as we add the internet calendar to the Outlook, it will poll the data from Internet into Exchange. And we are not able to get the URL where the calendar from even manually.

If you want Outlook support this feature, I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below:
    http://outlook.uservoice.com/

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 6, 2015 5:45 AM
  • Hello,

The Folder class doesn't provide such properties.

You can try use the GetCalendarExporter method of a Folder object that represents a calendar folder to create a CalendarSharing object. Note, the GetCalendarExporter method can only be used on calendar folders. An error occurs if you use the method on Folder objects that represent other folder types.

Finally, I'd suggest using any low-level property viewer such as MFCMAPI or OutlookSpy for exploring hidden properties. May be there you can find what you need.

Friday, November 6, 2015 6:20 AM