I have delete by mistake my account of app studio how its possible to restore it RRS feed

• Question

•  I have delete by mistake my account of app studio how its possible to restore it im lost 15 month of work gone...
    Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:52 PM

Answers

• Hi phoenix-IT,

Related team are currently trying to restore this, I will keep you updated. Please wait patiently.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by phoenix-IT Monday, December 19, 2016 11:52 AM
    Friday, December 16, 2016 9:53 AM
  • Hi Eric,

Related team are currently restoring the database backup, which will take some hours to be ready. After the backup is restored team will try to export the deleted apps from the old your associated to the account doyen.paillion@yahoo.com and import those to the new your associated to that account. I think that it maybe an extraordinary operation falling under our "Best Effort" and it is probably you need to implement action after the restore to keep your apps "up & running"(i.e. if the apps have security keys, those must be recreates). It should be restored recently, please keep paying attention to it. 

If it is helpful, please mark it as answer so that other community members will know how to deal with this issue.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 19, 2016 2:12 AM
  • Hello Eric,

We have been trying to restore app and we can restore the app structure (sections, pages, styles, configuration....), but we could not restore content (images, collections content, html sections content, logos, menu images...).

In this state, the projects will not be able to be generated, and may need to be repaired.

If you are still interested in this, we will go on restoring app. if you are not, we will stop doing these. Please feel free to let me know what's your thoughts.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by phoenix-IT Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:52 AM
    Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:22 AM
  • Hi cherry Bu

Great news the most important for me it's the structure because it's the more longer to create the content is saved on my cloud and it's easy to complete the structure

well Cherry Bu please restore all you have and i make the rest

Great news

thanks

Eric

• Marked as answer by phoenix-IT Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:44 PM
    Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:59 AM
  • Hi cherry Bu

My 3 apps are back home, thanks for all

I just started to complete the structures.

Again thanks for all

Mery Christmas and happy new year...

Eric

• Marked as answer by phoenix-IT Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:43 PM
    Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:43 PM

All replies

• Hi phoenix-IT,

I try to find some ways to restore the app studio that I have deleted, but it fails, please contact Dev Center Support through your developer account to ask if it possible.

I will also report your issue to related team and will update here once I get response.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 5:31 AM
  • thank you cherry bu
    Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:55 AM
  • Hi phoenix-IT,

If you make any progress, please feel free to update it here and mark it as answer so that more community member can know how to deal with this issue.

I will also share the result with you once I get response.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:29 AM
  •  I have delete by mistake my account of app studio but the apps still active  in the Windows store and Customer buy one off those apps

how its possible to restore those apps in Windows app studio because i cant not update or change anythings in those apps

Thanks to all

Eric Doyen

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:07 AM
  • Hi phoenix-IT,

Can you provide your live account for us so that we will investigate your account state.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:36 AM
  • Hi,

my live account is doyen.paillion@yahoo.com

thanks

PS sorry for my English it's not my birth language...

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:46 AM
  • Cherry Bu
    this is my live account
    microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/cigar-walker-10/9nblggh4sc5p

thanks for all

Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:34 AM
  • Hi phoenix-IT,

Related team are currently trying to restore this, I will keep you updated. Please wait patiently.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by phoenix-IT Monday, December 19, 2016 11:52 AM
    Friday, December 16, 2016 9:53 AM
  • Hy

I hope it's gonna work pffff I'm so stressed

eric

Friday, December 16, 2016 2:16 PM
  • Hi Eric,

Related team are currently restoring the database backup, which will take some hours to be ready. After the backup is restored team will try to export the deleted apps from the old your associated to the account doyen.paillion@yahoo.com and import those to the new your associated to that account. I think that it maybe an extraordinary operation falling under our "Best Effort" and it is probably you need to implement action after the restore to keep your apps "up & running"(i.e. if the apps have security keys, those must be recreates). It should be restored recently, please keep paying attention to it. 

If it is helpful, please mark it as answer so that other community members will know how to deal with this issue.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Monday, December 19, 2016 2:12 AM
  • Fantastic Cherry Bu

i 'm gonna check all day long if the app are restored

thanks in advance

Monday, December 19, 2016 11:42 AM
  • Hi Cherry Bu

Have you any bad or good news about my problems?

Best regards,

Eric

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:41 AM
  • Hello Eric,

We have been trying to restore app and we can restore the app structure (sections, pages, styles, configuration....), but we could not restore content (images, collections content, html sections content, logos, menu images...).

In this state, the projects will not be able to be generated, and may need to be repaired.

If you are still interested in this, we will go on restoring app. if you are not, we will stop doing these. Please feel free to let me know what's your thoughts.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by phoenix-IT Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:52 AM
    Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:22 AM
  • Hi cherry Bu

Great news the most important for me it's the structure because it's the more longer to create the content is saved on my cloud and it's easy to complete the structure

well Cherry Bu please restore all you have and i make the rest

Great news

thanks

Eric

• Marked as answer by phoenix-IT Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:44 PM
    Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:59 AM
  • Hi cherry Bu

Again thanks for all

Eric

• Marked as answer by phoenix-IT Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:43 PM
  • Hi cherry Bu

Again thanks for all

Eric

• Hello all,

I have mistakenly deleted my app from Windows App Studio while trying to export.

I could not start a new project due to Windows App Studio's being sunset.

Does anyone have any idea how to recover deleted app project or to start a new one?

Thank you.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:03 AM
  • Hello,

According to this thread, you can make a request by sending an email to App Studio team windowsappstudio@microsoft.com.

Remember to provide your account info and application name so that they can help you restore the data.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:03 AM