none
What happened to Community Ads in UWP apps? RRS feed

• Question

• Did you actually stop community ads? i see a notice on my developer dashboard. Or is even general?

Note: App Promotion Product is being shut down. The campaigns will stop running after 15th June and the data will be available till 30th September.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:59 AM

All replies

• 2-3 years ago I have tried Community Ads. My apps have served million of community ads, but my ad never been displayed.
    So for me Community Ads was never working.
    I have opened support tikets about this problem, but as usual from Microsoft Support they were unable to solve it.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:59 AM
  • how did you know that your ads had never been displayed? i can only see a chart shows me how many times they are served and how many clicks there were but now those charts stopped with this warning

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:03 PM
  • 3 years ago there weres different charts that was displaying it
    Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10:01 PM