Got no "Windows Phone Dev Center app submission‏" email RRS feed

• Question

• Usually I get an email (subject "Windows Phone Dev Center app submission‏") before an submitted app is published.

But for the last submission I didn't get that notification email.

I am sure that I have not accidentally deleted that notification email since I am using following rule for incoming messages:

Move messages to WP.Public.Marketplace if subject is "Windows Phone Dev Center app submission‏"

Why I didn't get that email even the new version of my app is already published and available to the public?

--hfrmobile

Programming is a kind of art but not all programmers are artists.

Saturday, September 7, 2013 7:09 AM

All replies

• I would check with my email provider and make sure there isn't something on there end blocking the email before it gets to you.  If you are using hotmail I would check my email on line to see if it is there.  I have had a few times emails show up online but outlook did not retrieve.
    Saturday, September 7, 2013 2:55 PM
  • In August I received that notification emails but this stopped working in September.

I published an app to the Beta Place yesterday and also no notification email ...

I changed nothing in my email settings/account.

Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:53 AM
  • i uploaded an app in beta mode and i didn't receive the email for the live url,what  should i do to get the email or the live url?
    Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:22 PM
  • Hello Hfrmobile,

We are aware that there was an issue with email notifications over the weekend and this is currently being investigated.

You may obtain the url for your app by going to your apps list, clicking on the app name and the going to Details.

If you have any other questions please contact developer support.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Dev Center

Monday, September 9, 2013 5:18 PM
  • We are aware that there was an issue with email notifications over the weekend and this is currently being investigated.

Just added a new LiveID to the beta-tester list of an app and received the email.

Seems that the problem was fixed, thank you!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:49 AM
  • We are aware that there was an issue with email notifications over the weekend and this is currently being investigated.

Just added a new LiveID to the beta-tester list of an app and received the email.

Seems that the problem was fixed, thank you!

It worked for a while but not the problem exists again ...

Monday, September 23, 2013 9:46 PM