none
Macro Excel 2016 Issue RRS feed

• Question

• The macros are within the workbook itself (alt-F11). There are no error messages, they just don't work (I should clarify that *some* pieces do work, but other's don't. between Excel versions.

For example, a sheet gets created from a hidden worksheet being used as a templete and brings over column heading from the "data" sheet, to the newly created page. This works great in Excel 2010, but the column headings are *not* moving over (but the cell data below the column headings are).

Could you Please help me.
    Monday, November 19, 2018 11:11 AM

Answers

• Hi there,

Your client Office version is 2010, isn't it? If you install Office2016 on your client machine, will it work?

Best Regards,

Bruce

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:32 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

Could you provide your macro? So that we could better help you solve the problem. Do you want the cell data below the column headings and column headings to be moved?

Best Regards,

Bruce

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:06 AM
  • I would like to inform you that I have some issue in my client system.I developed macro code in my system. In my system Microsoft office 2016 installed but my client machine Microsoft 2010 installed.my client asked me this macro not working in my system can you please help me.i told first installed Microsoft office 2016 client follow same step and installed 2016 version but right now this macro is not working in client system.

Could you please give me some solution how to resolve this issue.

Note: Fully column data not fetch. 

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:48 PM
  • Hi there,

Your client Office version is 2010, isn't it? If you install Office2016 on your client machine, will it work?

Best Regards,

Bruce

Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:32 AM
  • This macro working fine both version but in 2010 and 2016 version full data not fetch. means last 4 column data not show in both version 2010 and 2016.
    Thursday, November 22, 2018 3:26 PM
  • Could you please give me your email id, i will send both screen short (Client Machine and Development Machine) final output.

Thursday, November 22, 2018 3:31 PM