none
How to renew the bizspark account every year? It's there a button called "renew" on the site "microsoft.com/bizspark"? RRS feed

• Question

• I saw lots of company's account got deleted due to the renewal progress. So,How to renew the bizspark account every year? It's there a button called "renew" on the site "microsoft.com/bizspark"? Thx.
    Friday, April 23, 2010 4:04 AM

Answers

• Hmm thanks for finding this thread and bumping it Brendan.  i must've missed it back in 2010.  The bizspark team themselves manage account status for BizSpark Subscribers, so its not a system that I have access to.  Long story short, I think you need to contact them through their email address posted here: http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/faqs.aspx.  The address is bizspark@microsoft.com.  Please include as much information about your account and screenshots of what you see to them so they can quickly help you.

Thanks,

Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Monday, July 15, 2013 6:58 PM

All replies

• This whole situation is very strange.

My own account wasn't deleted, it's still active, YET,  I can't add more members and at least one of my members has his account "expired".

And you know what? My account couldn't have expired because it hasn't been a year yet.

Friday, April 23, 2010 10:00 AM
  • I believe that I ran into the same situation.

There is a way to renew at the end of the year. I managed to do that today but my subscription is still showing up as expired in msdn.microsoft.com another oddity is that my windows Azure benefits have not expired. Odd. 

Brendan Quinn

Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:50 PM
  • Hmm thanks for finding this thread and bumping it Brendan.  i must've missed it back in 2010.  The bizspark team themselves manage account status for BizSpark Subscribers, so its not a system that I have access to.  Long story short, I think you need to contact them through their email address posted here: http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/faqs.aspx.  The address is bizspark@microsoft.com.  Please include as much information about your account and screenshots of what you see to them so they can quickly help you.

Thanks,

Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Monday, July 15, 2013 6:58 PM