Connect to EPP server. Using SOAP? RRS feed

• Question

• User-1840679619 posted

Hello,

I need to update our ancient application based on an email system to register and modifiy domain names with our registrar.

The new ASP.NET application needs to connect to an EPP server (ssl://epp.registry.tryout.be:33123) and communicate with it using XML.

This is an example of the xml that can be send to the server, resulting in a greeting message from the server.

***************************************<!--l version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8-->
    <epp xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:epp-1.0"
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xsi:schemaLocation="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:epp-1.0 epp-1.0.xsd">
    <hello/>
    </epp>

I have looked around for days now, but I can not find a solution to my problem.   I think I need to use SOAP, but I am not realy sure about it.

It is unlickly that I am the first man on this planet who needs to do this, so it would be incredible if somebody can help me out.

Thank you.

Marcel Wauters

Saturday, September 2, 2006 5:39 AM

All replies

• User-2117597127 posted

Hi, Sir 

I have also assigned this task have you resolved this problem that how you communicate with EPP server using C# in the asp.net application?????? I am going to create the application for sending commands to the EPP and stuck with that how i will communicate with EPP server Kindly Guide me if you can i will be very thankfull to you.

Thanks 

Regards Adeel

Friday, May 10, 2013 3:52 AM