none
how to save a message to drafts in EAS protocol? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Arthur,

Please give more details, what is the version of the ActiveSync protocol, what you want to achieve, which commands and elements you are planning to use, what the problem is in that approach. E.g. you are creating a message on the client and want to save it in the Draft folder on the server using the Sync command; in this case I would cite from [MS-ASCMD] – v20130719 “2.2.3.7.2 Add (Sync)” on page 52
    “The Add element cannot be used to add any email items from the client to the server”

Thanks, Vilmos

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your question. One of our team members will follow-up soon.

Thanks,

Edgar

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 3:00 PM
  • Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your question. I am the engineer who will be working with you on this issue. I am currently researching the problem and will provide you with an update soon.

Regards,
    Vilmos Foltenyi - MSFT

Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:37 AM
  • Hi Arthur,

Please give more details, what is the version of the ActiveSync protocol, what you want to achieve, which commands and elements you are planning to use, what the problem is in that approach. E.g. you are creating a message on the client and want to save it in the Draft folder on the server using the Sync command; in this case I would cite from [MS-ASCMD] – v20130719 “2.2.3.7.2 Add (Sync)” on page 52
    “The Add element cannot be used to add any email items from the client to the server”

Thanks, Vilmos

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:34 PM
  • Hi Arthur,

Because there is no respond to this issue since my last posting, I assume your problem is solved, you no longer require my assistance and I’ll mark this thread as answered.

Thanks, Vilmos

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:25 PM