none
How to insert Kinect runtime variable values into sql databse and use it for further processing? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello Everybody,

I am new to Kinect programming. Current i am working on the Human presence detection with c# WPF application

In my application, I have to calculate absence time. If user is absent for specific much time. Then the application should register an instance in the database.

I have created an empty database table with 3 columns. So i am writing a condition in a loop and then it should insert a row into the databse. But it is not inserting. I have also tried using asynchronous programming.

I could not understand the problem. I did not bind the database to control because It should work dynamically and store the values of users or is it a problem that i want to insert UI variables values to columns?

Could someone give me suggestions to this problem with the database?

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, February 5, 2015 9:22 AM

All replies

• Since Kinect is just data you would be better asking the question in a generic form on a database/net forum that specializes in SQL databases. Kinect will only provide you data, how you use it goes beyond what the SDK can provide.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Thursday, February 5, 2015 7:34 PM