create my pick activity RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I developed its WorkflowDesigner. I need to implement its aktiviti, type Pick, but in advance is not known what aktiviti will trigger. Requires that the user can trigger add your own aktiviti, and action-see it should not at all branches-action must be the same script-use assign bound variable declared in the entire aktiviti P
    ick with result aktiviti in treggere (only link will not user and I am a programmer), the user should be closed. How, please can I implement this? Or I should create their PickBranch? the user their peretaskival on my aktiviti with that need it. Logic must be the same: it should not see action shall be filled automatically.
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:05 AM

All replies

• I am not sure if I understand the scenario you described. Do you mean you need to implement a custom activity which has a Pick in it, but it will decide the activities to be used in its PickBranch Trigger during run-time instead of design time? What about the Action activities? Would you please explain more about this activity you are trying to build?

Thanks!
    Friday, January 15, 2010 2:14 AM