none
Bing Maps Not Loading RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

I am developing a Bing Maps application which creates a pushpin at coordinates which I have saved in the Database. I am facing an issue with Bing maps when loading Issue ImgMy code looks like belowSource Code

I tried many solutions but no luck.

Maybe the information provided may not sufficient, I don't know what other information needed to dig into this issue

I would like to have some help from this forum.

Thanks in Advance,

Hari

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 1:49 PM

All replies

• It is difficult to diagnose the issue from the information provided.

Is this an application that previous was working and just stopped working or an application you are just starting to develop?  

If you have a Bing Maps Enterprise License, we would recommend reaching out to the Bing Maps Enterprise Support team directly.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:23 PM
  • This is the application which is previously build on Google Maps and I migrated it to Bing Maps.

We do have a Bing Maps Enterprise License. But we are in a doubt about their charge.

Hari Krishna

Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:49 AM
  • If you contact the Bing Maps Enterprise support team they will be able to prioritize your issue and get the engineering team involved. Note that all licensed customers get enterprise support for free with Bing Maps. You can find details here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/maps/support

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:32 PM