none
Help with forum feedback and notifications RRS feed

• Question

• I am not receiving email notifications of activity on any of the questions I post, nor when other people add comments to threads I have become involved in. I am setting the "receive notifications" flag, and when I look at the list of my thread, it shows a bell icon next to the title. I reviewed my profile email setting, and while it is correct, I tried to change it to a different email address to see if that would help, but received the following message:

Internal Server Error                

Sorry, we were unable to service your request. Please try again later.

When I searched the FAQ to see how to report the issue or get help with my settings, it says I can provide feedback by clicking the "site feedback" link at the bottom of any forum page. There is no such link on any forum page I visited, so I am posting my plea for help here, as well as reporting the missing link and/or FAQ that needs updating.

I have checked the "Alert me when someone responds" box below this post, but since I am not receiving any such notices, please help by responding to me directly to curtis.gray@wcmonline.us

Thank you.

Curtis Gray

Friday, May 8, 2015 4:26 PM