• Question

• User-29703693 posted

I believe my app uses the following packages:

AutoMapper
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.App
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Design
    Microsoft.NetCore.App

But how can I tell for sure without deleting and waiting for something to break?

Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:28 PM

Answers

• User-782232518 posted

But how can I tell for sure without deleting and waiting for something to break?

Open project.assets.json file under obj folder and you should see what dependencies are needed.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:39 AM

All replies

• User711641945 posted

Hi bank5,

Microsoft.AspNetCore.App provides a default set of APIs for building an ASP.NET Core application.When you create a asp.net core project,it would contains in the project by default.

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication provides ASP.NET Core common types used by the various authentication middleware components.

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Design contains MSBuild support for Razor. If you're developing an asp.net core app, there's no need to add an package reference on Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Design manually (and also you're not supposed to remove them manually). Because it is referenced by Microsoft.AspNetCore.App meta package, which means if you have a dependency on Microsoft.AspNetCore.App, you'll reference the package automatically.

Microsoft.NetCore.App provides a set of .NET API's that are included in the default .NET Core application model.

bank5

I am not clear about what do you mean.Could you share more details or what's the scenario do you meet?  

Best Regards,

Rena

Monday, October 14, 2019 2:16 AM
  • User-782232518 posted

Open project.assets.json file under obj folder and you should see what dependencies are needed.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:39 AM