My app was removed from the store. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all.

I have published an app one week ago, it is just available for brazilian market.

The app was good, in one week was the 20th best free app for game, the name is Truco!!!

So last sunday I updated to version 2. Two days after the version 2 was in the store I received an e-mail "The app was removed from the store". I signed in the Dashboard and there is the message "The app was removed because we found a problem", but I dont´t have any idea of the problem, there is no comment about the problem, there is no specification of the problem.

I sent again a new version with no changes just to check if I could solve the problem, again the version passed in the certification, but I don´t have my app in the store yet.

Any idea what can be happen? Does anyone think Microsoft or the "Administrator" could be more specific?

I already tried suppot by email, chat, but I can´t get answers.

Thanks by any help here in the forums.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 10:58 AM

All replies

• Hello Murilo,

If your app has been removed, you should have received some communication about it through email. If you are setup as a company account, then the email would be sent to the approver on the account. If you are setup as an individual then you would have received communication through the developer email address, which may be different from the developer login used to access the dashboard. If you are not seeing any communication about this, please contact us by clicking the support link at the top of your dashboard. 

Thanks,

Jesse

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:21 PM