none
BizTalk 2010, ques. on pipeline error using EDI dis-assember, X12 service schema problem RRS feed

• Question

• After reviewing various posts,  the BixTalk 2010 server still incurring pipeline error:

An output message of the component "Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.MessageCore" in receive pipeline "BTAHL7Schemas.Pipelines.RecvPipelinev5010_277, EDI_PROCESSING, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9a7aa9236f6b85a" is suspended due to the following error:

X12 service schema not found.

The sequence number of the suspended message is 1

* I have added   BaseArtifacts.dll  to references folder.

* re-deployed project

* refreshed on Admin console

Then tested  x12 file again and received above error again.

George

Monday, July 1, 2013 1:32 PM

Answers

• Hi George,

Either of the point should help you:

1.Did you tried to validate your incoming message against the schema, if not please do it.(To check whether you are receiving correct message as per schema)

2. I see that you have created a Receive pipeline , have you included EDIDisassembler .

3. If yes, have you referenced to the correct Schema.

4. Is your Schema project build and deployed .

5. Also please check whether the Message which you use at Receive Shape is referring to correct schema(In case you did any change in schema)

6. If you did change schema for any reason after binding it with Message variable, then please build the Schema project and then again bind your Message  Variable to the same schema(This time it will have refreshed schema)

I hope this helps!!!!!! Please mark as Helpful.

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered". It will help to reduce visits to same post as its already answered and will help guys with same question as yours without even posting it .

Maheshkumar S. Tiwari|Team lead/Consultant(EDI/EAI)|iVision Software Pvt Ltd, Pune.

Thursday, July 4, 2013 5:54 PM

All replies

• also, Note:  this is in regards to inbound v5010 277 document.  So error applies to a recieve pipeline.

g

Monday, July 1, 2013 1:35 PM
  • Hi

Have you deployed Schema and restart host instance .

you can use EDIReceive Pipeline .

Regards

Mohit

Monday, July 1, 2013 2:04 PM
  • yes,  I have schema in project  [located in Schema folder ] and references folder has  BaseArtifiacts.dll added.

Then I restarted host instance instead of refresh.  Same error persisted:

An output message of the component "Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.MessageCore" in receive pipeline "BTAHL7Schemas.Pipelines.RecvPipelinev5010_277, EDI_PROCESSING, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9a7aa9236f6b85a" is suspended due to the following error: 
         X12 service schema not found.
     The sequence number of the suspended message is 1. 

George

Monday, July 1, 2013 3:08 PM
  • I updated my login since I am with new company... this post contains correct reference going forward.

g

Monday, July 1, 2013 3:27 PM
  • Hi George,

Either of the point should help you:

1.Did you tried to validate your incoming message against the schema, if not please do it.(To check whether you are receiving correct message as per schema)

2. I see that you have created a Receive pipeline , have you included EDIDisassembler .

3. If yes, have you referenced to the correct Schema.

4. Is your Schema project build and deployed .

5. Also please check whether the Message which you use at Receive Shape is referring to correct schema(In case you did any change in schema)

6. If you did change schema for any reason after binding it with Message variable, then please build the Schema project and then again bind your Message  Variable to the same schema(This time it will have refreshed schema)

I hope this helps!!!!!! Please mark as Helpful.

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered". It will help to reduce visits to same post as its already answered and will help guys with same question as yours without even posting it .

Maheshkumar S. Tiwari|Team lead/Consultant(EDI/EAI)|iVision Software Pvt Ltd, Pune.

Thursday, July 4, 2013 5:54 PM
  • Some possibilities

1. EDI/AS2 was not installed.  Modify the BizTalk installation by adding EDI/AS2 Runtime.

2. EDI has not been configured in BizTalk Configuration.  Start BizTalk Configuration and configure EDI/AS2 Runtime.

3. The EDI application/assembly has been deleted.  Unconfigure EDI/AS2, do a Repair on the installation and reconfigure EDI/AS2.

Also

Authenticate your incoming BizTalk messaging beside the schema, include EDI Disassembler, build the Schema project and after that again combine your Message .

http://www.athenainfotech.co.uk/managed-b2b-services

Monday, August 12, 2013 1:32 PM