JavaScript Game Template?

Answers

All replies

• This template should be available when the content is updated.  Our teams are working hard to get more information on the site (remember we are still in the developer preview stage and not even at Beta yet)!  Content is being worked on and stay tuned (unfortunately I cannot give you a date).  Thanks for your patience and interest in the GameTemplate!

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:55 PM
  • How to stay update when you update the document ? Do you have twitter ?
    Monday, September 26, 2011 3:54 PM
  • I don't know if they will be updating the documentation periodically, or just do a one time update when to release the next Preview or Beta. My guess would be on the later.

Jeff, any word on how often the docs will be updated? Or will we need to wait for the next drop of bits?

Microsoft MVP - Bing Maps
    Blog: http://pietschsoft.com | Web.Maps.VE - ASP.NET AJAX Bing Maps Server Control
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:32 PM
  • I have not heard yet when the documentation will be updated or if it will be incremental or not.  I will repost here when I do though!
    Jeff Sanders (MSFT)
    Thursday, October 6, 2011 3:07 PM
  • Hi Jeff, are there any updates on the template? It's still unavailable.
    Saturday, March 3, 2012 1:02 PM
  • The Metro style JavaScript and HTML5 game sample is available in the samples gallery. The documentation needs to be updated to link to the right sample.

--Rob

Saturday, March 3, 2012 4:50 PM
  • Thanks Rob!
    Wednesday, March 7, 2012 4:07 PM