Intel DG 33 FB Network cannot start and receives error code 10

Question

• Hii ,

I have installed Windows 8.

now when i try to check network in my device manager it's showing Error Code 10 ,

By Sanz If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    Friday, December 23, 2011 4:24 AM

All replies

• Contact Intel to see if they have a driver for Windows 8.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, December 23, 2011 9:32 PM
  • Hi san Sanz,

you may try the Intel Download Center here for updated drivers for DG 33FB Network, search for a driver update that works for Windows7/WDP.

Irfan
    Sunday, December 25, 2011 1:48 AM
  • hi its not working

By Sanz If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    Monday, December 26, 2011 1:32 PM
  • hi its not working

Hi, please elaborate your reply; did you get the WDP, Windows7 or earlier drivers, if the latter, did you try to run the driver in Compatibility Mode, if so, how? Any other detail you might think necessary shall be useful. You may also try installing the driver through Device Manager, browsing to the downloaded driver.

Irfan

• Edited by Irfanfare Monday, December 26, 2011 2:08 PM to complete.
    Monday, December 26, 2011 2:00 PM
  •  

Hi,

the three drivers are not installed properly,

1.Netowrk card,

2.My external Sound blaster card5.1

3.Iphone(not necessary now)

This is the error im facing

Monday, December 26, 2011 4:26 PM
  • Hi again,

have you tried right-clicking the problematic drivers, Update Driver Software, Search automatically for updated driver software ? If you are in a dual boot scenario with Windows7, can you try the second option for updating the driver from Device Manager Browse my computer for driver software and browse to the drivers folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers, if 7 is installed on C ?

Irfan
    Monday, December 26, 2011 5:14 PM