MS Access Web DB Sharepoint 2010 Compatibility issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    I have two compatibilty issues with my db before uploading it to sharepoint.

They are

ACCWeb105016

and

ACCWeb105010

I've been tinkering with these for days without any success. I'm new to sharepoint and don't really know where to go from here.

The db is here https://app.box.com/s/iosxv5bi23y4ay9wx1i6

Its to do with lookups between Expenses table -> Expense Type table -> and Expense Sub Type table

Thanks for your help
    Karl

Karl Mernagh

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 1:26 AM

Answers

• To update the thread on what was done:

The relationship in question was deleted, then recreated via Lookup Wizard (on the column in Design view for the table).  The column was then set to "Limit To List".  Finally, an additional relationship was required between two tables.

Trevor Seward, MCC

Follow or contact me at...

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by KarlMernagh Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:35 PM
    • Marked as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:44 AM
    Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:33 PM

All replies

• I think I got it working from an error-free perspective.  Can you contact me on my blog at http://sharepoint.nauplius.net/Contact so I can get a hold of you directly?

Trevor Seward, MCC

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:00 AM
  • Thanks Trevor.

That solved it. Very kind of you to put in the effort.

Thanks you so much.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:31 PM
  • To update the thread on what was done:

The relationship in question was deleted, then recreated via Lookup Wizard (on the column in Design view for the table).  The column was then set to "Limit To List".  Finally, an additional relationship was required between two tables.

Trevor Seward, MCC

• Proposed as answer by KarlMernagh Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:35 PM
    • Marked as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:44 AM
    Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:33 PM