We have released a new flight with the build number 14959 for insiders. If you discover any new issues, please report it using the feedback app.
New this build:
- IoTCoreDefaultApp has been updated to address issues with displaying the network information
- Updates have been made to the error handling of background tasks to address issues when debugging
- Updates have been made to the Nano RDP Server to addresses when connecting to the DragonBoard
- Fixes have been made to the Windows Device Portal (Web Management) to address issues in:
- The handling of OS Updates and notifications
- Enabling the remote debugger
- Associating an MSA and selecting the “Sign in to this device using your Microsoft Account” option may prevent the default application from loading
- Store applications may fail to update with ERROR_PACKAGES_IN_USE
- Default applications may fail to start when using the store signed packages after a servicing update is applied
- BluetoothLE GATT service discovery may fail
pretty cool you guys fix so many bugs and adding features in such a short cycling recently.
I know, you need logs to improve the update capability. Unfortunately, the device I am testing w10IoT on is running in a highly secured environment. Therefore it won't have access to the internet and cannot update itself. It would be nice to have a Insider Preview Image for download as well...
I would be extremely grateful if you are able to describe in very simple terms just how I go about getting the 14959 release.
It is very frustrating to be part of the insider program to discover that there are two different "tracks"
What do I have to sign up for and are you able to provide a link please?