How to get person account information from microsoft health vault into my application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Am working with healthy roads application to add, edit, update and delete record for personal health vault user.

I want to get the personal account information from healthvault to display in my application. 

Fields are, 

Name,

Language/Format

Email address

Time zone.

When we click the your account in health vault, now it's showing the above mentioned  fields, i need to integrate the following fields in my application.

Am using the following class to get profile information, but am unable to get the above fields,

BasicV2,

Contact

Personal.

How can I edit and update the language format using my application? and in which class the Language/ format information is available?

Help me, it's very urgent

Thanks advance,

Pariventhan

Thursday, September 13, 2012 6:35 AM

Answers

• Hi,

A person's account information is not all available for applications to see. Some of this information we consider private and did not share out.

The Name of the person's account is PersonInfo.Name

Language/Format is in PersonInfo.PreferredCulture and PersonInfo.PreferredUICulture

E-Mail address is not exposed. If a user chose to save/create an e-mail address for their records, it would be the Contact thing for that record.

TimeZone is stored internally for HealthVault. We wanted to expose it globally to all applications, but we have not done that work. You will need to track/save the user's TimeZone yourself for now.

• Marked as answer by Pari_iLink Friday, September 14, 2012 7:34 AM
    Thursday, September 13, 2012 9:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

A person's account information is not all available for applications to see. Some of this information we consider private and did not share out.

The Name of the person's account is PersonInfo.Name

Language/Format is in PersonInfo.PreferredCulture and PersonInfo.PreferredUICulture

E-Mail address is not exposed. If a user chose to save/create an e-mail address for their records, it would be the Contact thing for that record.

TimeZone is stored internally for HealthVault. We wanted to expose it globally to all applications, but we have not done that work. You will need to track/save the user's TimeZone yourself for now.

• Marked as answer by Pari_iLink Friday, September 14, 2012 7:34 AM
    Thursday, September 13, 2012 9:40 PM
  • Thanks. It's very helpful for me

Friday, September 14, 2012 7:35 AM