none
Azure Machine Learning Studio Pricing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.
    I would like to know how the subscription to Azure Machine Learning Studio works?
    I do not know what "per seat per month" means.
    And I want to know exactly the difference between the free and the standard license.
    Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:27 PM

Answers

• Hi,

"per seat per month" means one user with its own exactly one account. A Per-seat license is a software license model based on the number of individual users who have access to a digital service or product. For example, 50-user per-seat license would mean that up to 50 individually named users can access the program.

The Azure Machine Learning Free tier is intended to provide an in-depth introduction to the Azure Machine Learning Studio. All you need to sign up is a Microsoft account. The Free tier includes free access to one Azure Machine Learning Studio workspace per Microsoft account. It includes the ability to use up to 10 GB of storage, and the ability to operationalize models as staging APIs. Free tier workloads are not covered by an SLA and are intended for development and personal use only. Free tier workloads can’t access data by connecting to an on-premises SQL server. The table following outlines many differences between the Free and Standard tiers, however other differences may exist and Free tier features are subject to change at any time.

Regards,

Yutong

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

"per seat per month" means one user with its own exactly one account. A Per-seat license is a software license model based on the number of individual users who have access to a digital service or product. For example, 50-user per-seat license would mean that up to 50 individually named users can access the program.

The Azure Machine Learning Free tier is intended to provide an in-depth introduction to the Azure Machine Learning Studio. All you need to sign up is a Microsoft account. The Free tier includes free access to one Azure Machine Learning Studio workspace per Microsoft account. It includes the ability to use up to 10 GB of storage, and the ability to operationalize models as staging APIs. Free tier workloads are not covered by an SLA and are intended for development and personal use only. Free tier workloads can’t access data by connecting to an on-premises SQL server. The table following outlines many differences between the Free and Standard tiers, however other differences may exist and Free tier features are subject to change at any time.

Regards,

Yutong

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:41 PM
  • Thank you. It was what I was looking for

Jose

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:40 PM