Expression Blend 4 / Sketchflow and Team Foundation Server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed expression blend 4 with sketchflow. And I really like the tools. But what is the story with the integration with TFS 2010? For expression 3 we had a plugin that was able to connect to TFS. As a consultant I can create perfect interaction designs in Blend, but I want to synchronise them with the user stories in TFS.

In blend3 it was for example possible to export feedback to a TFS task, is that still possible?

Thanks and you have a great product!

Friday, June 18, 2010 10:42 PM

All replies

• Remco,

Expression Blend 4 work fine without plugins or patches with TFS 2010. You first add the solution to source code control with Visual Studio 2010 and re-open it from Blend.

ciao,

Alessandro Scardova
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 1:36 AM
  • Thanks Alessandro, but I have both installed. And I can;t find the project in Blend. If I do open project in Blend I need to select a file in stead of a TFS project.
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 8:11 AM
  • Remco,

I too had difficulty with Blend 4 integration with Team Foundation Server. I was able to resolve it. I would suspect your issue is the same as mine. Essentially, I need to get my Team Explorer and Solution Files bound for source control. I kept thinking I had the project properly bound, but did not. Once I finally got it bound correctly, then TFS integration worked perfectly.

• Proposed as answer by DaveT1886 Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:10 PM
    Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:36 PM
  • Now, with this new version, you can also Convert SketchFlow Feedback into TFS Work Item see here
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:10 AM