onscroll event of listview problem

Question

• Hi

I created a listView with items.

I found that the onscroll event not fires on the listview cause the items themselfs hide the listview that have onscroll event on it:

<div onscroll="MoviesCategory.getMorePages()" class="groupeditemslist category" 
    aria-label="List of groups" 
    id="groupeditemslistCategory"  
    data-win-control="WinJS.UI.ListView"  
    data-win-options="{
                    itemDataSource: globalListViewL.dataSource, 
                    itemTemplate:select('#movieItemTemplate'),
                    selectionMode: 'none',
                    loadingBehavior: 'incremental', 
                    pagesToLoad: 2, 
                    automaticallyLoadPages: false,}">
    </div>

when I scroll between the items the onscroll fires... 

There is a way to handel it?

Thanks, Eran

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:24 AM

All replies

• I do not understand the question.  Can you perhaps post a more complete sample of the issue and a better description?

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)

Monday, July 02, 2012 3:19 PM
  • What problem are you specifically trying to solve? What do you want to do on the scroll event of the listview?

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 11:44 PM
  • As you can see on my code on of the data-win-options is automaticallyLoadPages : false.

It means that I would like to load more items when the listview is fire onscroll event, 

MoviesCategory.getMorePages()

This is the method that fires onscroll and there I check if the last Item visible and then loading more items to the listview.

onscroll fires only when the listview it self scroll but there are the items themselfs that found on the listview and not listhen to the scroll event.

There is an option bubble the onscroll up to there perent? which is the listview..

Thanks, Eran.

Saturday, July 07, 2012 1:00 PM