What is the Best way to Set Up SkethFlow for Building Windows Phone 7 applications RRS feed

• General discussion

• I love SketchFlow, as it is new to me, but as I see it is not really allocated for building WP7 applications... With that said, is there a recommendations, and or instructions on how to set up sketchflow to work with WP7 designs?  i.e. the Panaramoic being the most important issue I am not figuring/seeing on how to replicate. 

Thanks so much for the help.

Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:51 AM

All replies

• There are no built in templates for WP7 and SketchFlow, but you could set the screen sizes in SketchFlow to match up with the sizes of the WP7 screen if you want, for prototyping. SketchFlow itself (the SketchFlow templates) are meant for prototyping rich interactivity and not necessarily for the final production work, for that you would have to use the WP7 templates (because they are a different project type and get built differently for the phone).
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:03 PM
  • This is the problem... It would be nice to have some set up and or structure for WP7 and sketchflow.  I am running into the problem of right now not knowing what to do in order to pull in PSD graphics... Have them be able to emulate the tabbing from right or left i.e. swiping... and just the basic functionality of buidling apps for the phone.

Just to ask/confirm... are you saying that it would be better for me to just quasi build the application in VS WP7 and use that as my demoing and what not? 

p.s. I am such a noob so any bit helps. 

Friday, January 14, 2011 10:37 PM