SSIS Sharepoint List Source: SiteListViewName doesn't work RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I am using SSIS 2012 and Sharepoint List component. We have a SP list as a source and 183 columns are available on the list. Among this 183 columns, we only need the first 9 columns. Thus, I create a "view" on sharepoint list, only including these 9 columns.

On the component "sharepoint List source", I setup the SiteListViewName attribute as the view name I setup on my SP list. However, this component still loads out 183 columns even I hit "refresh" a couple of times.

Looking like this attribute "SiteListViewName" doesnt function. Does anyone has clue on this?

Derek

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 1:45 AM

Answers

• Error: 0xC0047062 at DFT Sharepoint LAM, SharePoint List Source [933]: Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.DoesNotFitBufferException: The value is too large to fit in the column data area of the buffer.

Above error is due to buffer being small.

Check your output caloumns one of them might be having wrong data size.

Thanks, Dilkush Patel Microsoft SQL Developer Support Microsoft Corporation

• Proposed as answer by Mike Yin Thursday, November 7, 2013 3:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Yin Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:01 PM
    Tuesday, November 5, 2013 12:06 PM

All replies

• If i dont limit the column numbers, it ends up with the error as below.

Error: 0xC0047062 at DFT Sharepoint LAM, SharePoint List Source [933]: Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.DoesNotFitBufferException: The value is too large to fit in the column data area of the buffer.

Derek

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 1:58 AM
  • Error: 0xC0047062 at DFT Sharepoint LAM, SharePoint List Source [933]: Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.DoesNotFitBufferException: The value is too large to fit in the column data area of the buffer.

Above error is due to buffer being small.

Check your output caloumns one of them might be having wrong data size.

Thanks, Dilkush Patel Microsoft SQL Developer Support Microsoft Corporation

• Proposed as answer by Mike Yin Thursday, November 7, 2013 3:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Yin Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:01 PM
    Tuesday, November 5, 2013 12:06 PM