Anyone know how long it takes for reportapp@microsoft.com to reply? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

On June 12 one of my app was unpublished. I received an email saying "We removed your app from the Store until you make needed changes. To resubmit your app, contact reportapp@microsoft.com". I've send an email 2 days ago to reportapp@microsoft.com but to date no reply. I've made changes to the app but I cannot upload it!

Help

Gavin

Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:11 AM

Answers

• Hi FishInPond,
    It takes 3 business to a week for reportapp team to reply. You need wait for a little more time . If you still receive no reply after a week , you can back here to tell us. In that time ,we can help you to contact the team.

Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by FindInPond Friday, June 15, 2018 3:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by FishInPond Friday, July 6, 2018 7:04 AM
    Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:49 AM

All replies

• Hi FishInPond,
    It takes 3 business to a week for reportapp team to reply. You need wait for a little more time . If you still receive no reply after a week , you can back here to tell us. In that time ,we can help you to contact the team.

Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by FindInPond Friday, June 15, 2018 3:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by FishInPond Friday, July 6, 2018 7:04 AM
    Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:49 AM
  • Thanks Daisy. Not sure if they sent me a warning email first as for some strange reason mail from @microsoft.com are sent to my spam folder. The app was last updated in January and the app has been around since Windows Mobile 7 days so I was quite surprised to find it failed ADA compliance 2 days ago.

Best Regards

Gavin

• Edited by FishInPond Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:30 AM
    Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:29 AM
  • Hi FishInPond,

We also conduct spot checks of apps after they've been published so we can identify potential problems and ensure that your app complies with all of the Microsoft Store Policies. If we find any problems, you'll be notified about the issue and how to fix it, if applicable, or if it has been removed from the Store.

Please refer to the note in this document for the details.

Best Regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, June 14, 2018 6:30 AM
  • Hi Daisy

They finally replied, exactly 3 days! Was able to resubmit my app.

Thanks

Gavin

Friday, June 15, 2018 3:29 AM
  • Hi FindInPond,

Glad to know you can submit app again.Could you close this thread by marking as answer, so that other community members with similar problems can be more convenient to get help.Thanks a lot.

Daisy

MSDN Community Support

Friday, July 6, 2018 6:55 AM
  • Hi Daisy

I've clicked "Mark as Answer".

Regards

Gavin

Friday, July 6, 2018 7:05 AM