[win8]During the installation software does not work ..

Question

• Greetings to you .. Dear Member

I am a new developer in Windows 8 and I work to help Microsoft's huge and I am glad this thing

One of the problems I have and I want them in windows 8 are

The programs that were running on Windows operating systems from Windows before and 8, for example Windows 7 or Windows XP

Example is the Java Run Time program was suspended on the Windows operating system and even during the inauguration The inauguration

was systematically and without any problems

In the operating system, Windows 8 Not I can install this program

I see errorI do not know what the development of this work

Is it in the work environment or Visual Basic is in the work environment to develop Delphi 7?.

Hoping that the answer to your Highness to fly and seek to Windows 8 to make it error-free

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible so

• Edited by lucy-liu Tuesday, October 18, 2011 5:59 AM it is a win 8 issue
    • Moved by lucy-liu Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:01 AM it is a os issue (From:Visual Studio Editor)
    Saturday, October 15, 2011 1:45 AM

All replies

• Hi Syrian,

I am moving this thread from “Visual Studio Editor" forum to the “Windows Developer Preview: General OS questions” forum for better and quicker response. Since the issue is more related to the above forum. There are more experts in the “Windows Developer Preview: General OS questions" forum.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Lucy

Lucy Liu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:00 AM
  • Hello Syrian-ghost,

I am not sure if I understand what is your question on Windows Developer Preview.

Are you having problems with Java RunTime program? What do you mean that the program was suspended?
    If you are seeing this in Task Manager, this is expected behavior as programs are suspended in Windows Developer Preview
    when they are not in use. It keeps it in memory but it doesn't use any CPU time. 

What programs are you not able to install?
    What is your question about Delphi 7?

We will be glad to assist but need more detailed information about your issue.

Marilyn
    Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:49 PM