Ajax ModalPopupExtender RRS feed

• Question

• User1740533195 posted

Hi,

ModalPopupExtender...RepositionMode="None" is working fine in all browsers..but causes problem in iPad. if I set RepositionMode="None" then popup does not show  at all in iPad. I need RepositionMode="None" because I want popup to scroll along the page.

Thanks.

Friday, February 27, 2015 1:14 PM

Answers

• User1918509225 posted

Hi U_PrataSing,

Thanks for your post .

I am not sure which browser you are using in iPad.

If you are using Safari which is not supported here, and we can not reproduce your issue,I suggest that you could post it to their forum for a professional solution.

Best Regards,

Kevin Shen.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, March 1, 2015 9:50 PM

All replies

• User1918509225 posted

Hi U_PrataSing,

Thanks for your post .

I am not sure which browser you are using in iPad.

If you are using Safari which is not supported here, and we can not reproduce your issue,I suggest that you could post it to their forum for a professional solution.

Best Regards,

Kevin Shen.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, March 1, 2015 9:50 PM
  • User1740533195 posted

Ok.

Thanks.

Monday, March 2, 2015 6:03 AM
  • User555306248 posted

Hi ,

The ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit is a shared source project built on top of the Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX framework. It is a joint effort between Microsoft and the ASP.NET AJAX community that provides a powerful infrastructure to write reusable, customizable and extensible ASP.NET AJAX extenders and controls, as well as a rich array of controls that can be used out of the box to create an interactive Web experience.

Based on my testing, the Toolkit can work well in the Safari version 3.2.1 and the 4 beta (for Windows). http://www.asp.net/ajax/ajaxcontroltoolkit/samples/

As we know the software should be downward compatible when the latest version is released. So, if the AjaxControlToolkit is not working in the iPhone OS 3.0 beta 5 on your side, you need to ask help from the support of Safari, not here. http://www.apple.com/support/

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 11:27 PM
  • User-1506965535 posted

Hi Pratap,

As per my knowledge POP up will not work in Ipad.

Also you can post in their forum for the proper answer :)

Thursday, March 5, 2015 1:43 AM