I am using MEFedMVVM for my silverlight project, but the design time features don't work correctly RRS feed

• Question

• I first made this post on the silverlight 5 forum, but I repost it here now that I saw there is a dedicated place for bugs.

I am using MEFedMVVM for my silverlight project, but the design time features don't work correctly in visual studios designer (neither silverlight 5 beta or silverlight 5 RC version works). It seems like MEF can't access System.Reflection.MethodInfo.CreateDelegate when running in the designer.

After some debugging I have narrowed the bug down to to the following line of code (in MEFedMVVM which uses MEF primitives):
       _exportProvider.GetExports(definition, null);
    Where
    - _exportProvider is a System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CatalogExportProvider
    -  definition is a ImportDefinition with the following content = {(((exportDefinition.ContractName == "LogViewModel") AndAlso (exportDefinition.Metadata.ContainsKey("ExportTypeIdentity") AndAlso "System.Object".Equals(exportDefinition.Metadata.get_Item("ExportTypeIdentity")))) AndAlso (((exportDefinition.Metadata.ContainsKey("Name") AndAlso System.String.IsInstanceOfType(exportDefinition.Metadata.get_Item("Name"))) AndAlso exportDefinition.Metadata.ContainsKey("IsViewModelFirst")) AndAlso System.Boolean.IsInstanceOfType(exportDefinition.Metadata.get_Item("IsViewModelFirst"))))}

Here follows the Debug output as well as stacktrace from VisualStudio when attaching the debugger to the devenv process and opening the view in the designer.

---  This is stack trace from the exception, the complete debug ouput, before the exception occurs follows below ---
    System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Delegate System.Reflection.MethodInfo.CreateDelegate(System.Type, System.Object)'.
       at System.Linq.Expressions.Compiler.LambdaCompiler.CreateDelegate()
       at System.Linq.Expressions.Compiler.LambdaCompiler.Compile(LambdaExpression lambda, DebugInfoGenerator debugInfoGenerator)
       at System.Linq.Expressions.Expression`1.Compile()
       at System.Linq.EnumerableQuery`1.GetEnumerator()
       at System.Linq.EnumerableQuery`1.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>.GetEnumerator()
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ComposablePartCatalog.GetExports(ImportDefinition definition)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CatalogExportProvider.GetExportsCore(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExportsCore(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition, IEnumerable`1& exports)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.GetExports(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition)
       at MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.MEFedMVVMExportProvider.GetExportsCore(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition) in ...\Libraries\MEFedMVVM\MEFedMVVMDemo\MEFedMVVM\ViewModelLocator\MEFedMVVMExportProvider.cs:line 37
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExportsCore(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition, IEnumerable`1& exports)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExports(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition, IEnumerable`1& exports)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AggregateExportProvider.GetExportsCore(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExports(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition, IEnumerable`1& exports)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CompositionContainer.GetExportsCore(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.GetExports(ImportDefinition definition, AtomicComposition atomicComposition)
       at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.GetExports(ImportDefinition definition)
       at MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.MEFedMVVMResolver.GetViewModelByContract(String vmContractName, Object contextToInject, CreationPolicy policy) in ....\trunk\Libraries\MEFedMVVM\MEFedMVVMDemo\MEFedMVVM\ViewModelLocator\MEFedMVVMResolver.cs:line 60
       at MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.ViewModelRepository.AttachViewModelToView(String vmContract, FrameworkElement view, CreationPolicy policy) in ....\trunk\Libraries\MEFedMVVM\MEFedMVVMDemo\MEFedMVVM.WPF\ViewModelLocator\ViewModelRepoitory.cs:line 88
       at MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.ViewModelLocator.AttachViewModel(FrameworkElement element, String vmContractName, CreationPolicy policy) in ....\trunk\Libraries\MEFedMVVM\MEFedMVVMDemo\MEFedMVVM.WPF\ViewModelLocator\ViewModelLocator.cs:line 145

------------------------ DEBUG OUTPUT before stacktrace -------------------------

Auto-attach to process '[9048] [SQL] XXXX' on machine 'XXXX' succeeded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.AppDomainManager\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.AppDomainManager.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.10.0\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.OLE.Interop\7.1.40304.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.OLE.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\PresentationCore\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xaml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xaml.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop\7.1.40304.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.8.0\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.8.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.9.0\9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.9.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.WindowManagement\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.WindowManagement.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.ViewManager\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.ViewManager.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\EnvDTE\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\EnvDTE.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\EnvDTE80\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\EnvDTE80.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal.resources\v4.0_10.0.0.0_en_b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.UI.Internal.resources.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework.Aero\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.Aero.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.WindowManagement.resources\v4.0_10.0.0.0_en_b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.WindowManagement.resources.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Settings\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Settings.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommonIDE\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommonIDE.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.Package.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.Services.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.Ids.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.Scc.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.VS.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.UI.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.Diff.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\SharpSvn.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Ankh.ExtensionPoints.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\msvcm90.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextManager.Interop.8.0\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextManager.Interop.8.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextManager.Interop\7.1.40304.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextManager.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Package.LanguageService\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Package.LanguageService.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\Ankh.Trigger.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\StyleCop 4.5\StyleCop.VSPackage.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\StyleCop 4.5\StyleCop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\StyleCop 4.5\StyleCop.CSharp.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\StyleCop 4.5\StyleCop.CSharp.Rules.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Framework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Framework.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 10.0\COMMON7\IDE\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\SQLDB\1.0\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Tools.Package.SqlProfile.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Utilities\v4.0_10.1.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Utilities.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\DocumentWell2010Plus.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\EUC.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\QuickAccess.Package.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\SolutionNavigator.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\SolutionNavigator.HierarchyModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ComponentModelHost\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ComponentModelHost.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\SolutionNavigatorModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\SolutionNavigatorUI.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ComponentModelHost.Implementation\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ComponentModelHost.Implementation.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ExtensibilityHosting\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ExtensibilityHosting.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ComponentModel.Composition\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Immutable.10.0\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Immutable.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ExtensionManager\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ExtensionManager.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ExtensionManager.Implementation\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ExtensionManager.Implementation.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.VisualStudio.FileDiscovery\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.FileDiscovery.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\VISUALSTUDIO\10.0\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\PRODUCTIVITY POWER TOOLS\10.0.20626.18\SolutionNavigator.CSharpModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CSharp.Services.Language\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CSharp.Services.Language.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\VISUALSTUDIO\10.0\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\PRODUCTIVITY POWER TOOLS\10.0.20626.18\SolutionNavigator.VisualBasicModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\SolutionNavigator.Services.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CoreUtility\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CoreUtility.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'MetadataViewProxies_f3c46399-5cdc-4823-9547-7b350dcbaa79'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\CodeContractsHelper.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Utilities.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.ContractExtractor.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.MetadataHelper.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.MetadataModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.CodeModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VSDesigner\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VSDesigner.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Design\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.DataDesign.Interfaces\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.DataDesign.Interfaces.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Designer.Interfaces\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Designer.Interfaces.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing.Design\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Services\9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Services.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 10.0\COMMON7\IDE\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\SQLDB\1.0\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Tools.Package.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.RegSvrEnum\11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Microsoft.SqlServer.RegSvrEnum.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 10.0\COMMON7\IDE\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\SQLDB\1.0\DESIGNERS\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Tools.Design.Core.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Schema.Sql\v4.0_10.1.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Schema.Sql.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Design.Core\v4.0_10.1.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Design.Core.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 10.0\COMMON7\IDE\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\SQLDB\1.0\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Com.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.10.0\10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Schema.Utilities.Sql\v4.0_10.1.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Tools.Schema.Utilities.Sql.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 10.0\COMMON7\IDE\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\SQLDB\1.0\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Tools.SqlEditor.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.TransactSql.ScriptDom\v4.0_11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Microsoft.SqlServer.TransactSql.ScriptDom.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\VsDebugPresentationPackage\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\VsDebugPresentationPackage.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Interop.Internal.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.InteropA\9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.InteropA.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remoting\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.WmiEnum\11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Microsoft.SqlServer.WmiEnum.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Security\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Security.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VSDesigner.Management.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Numerics\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Numerics.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Package.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Framework\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Framework.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Host.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Core\9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Core.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Logic\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Logic.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.MSXML\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.MSXML.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Data\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Data.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.VSEditor\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.VSEditor.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Platform.VSEditor.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Tools.Delta\v4.0_10.1.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Tools.Delta.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.UI.Wpf\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.UI.Wpf.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.UI\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.UI.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\ColorizedSignatureHelp.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.VisualStudio.AutoBraceComplete.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.VisualStudio.AutoBraceComplete.Def.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.VisualStudio.AutoBraceComplete.Utilities.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Internal\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Internal.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Toys for Visual Studio\Resource Refactoring Tool\Microsoft.VSPowerToys.ResourceRefactor.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Extensibility\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Extensibility.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Toys for Visual Studio\Resource Refactoring Tool\ResourceRefactor.Common.CSharp.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.VSHelp80\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.VSHelp80.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.VSHelp\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.VSHelp.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\UIAutomationProvider\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\UIAutomationProvider.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommandBars\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommandBars.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\VISUALSTUDIO\10.0\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\PRODUCTIVITY POWER TOOLS\10.0.20626.18\QuickFind.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\VISUALSTUDIO\10.0\EXTENSIONS\MICROSOFT\PRODUCTIVITY POWER TOOLS\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.OverviewMargin.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\TripleClickProPack.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Tools.Delta.UI\v4.0_10.1.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Tools.Delta.UI.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\CurrentLineHighlighter.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\MoveLineCommand.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.SqlWmiManagement\11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Microsoft.SqlServer.SqlWmiManagement.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo\11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Sdk.Sfc\11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Sdk.Sfc.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo\11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Language.Intellisense\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Language.Intellisense.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.StartPage\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.StartPage.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\QuickAccess.Platform.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\QuickAccess.VsProviders.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Schema.Package.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Schema\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Schema.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Utilities\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Utilities.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Tools\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Tools.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Generators.Sql\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Generators.Sql.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Sql\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Sql.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Schema.Package.Sql.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Schema.ScriptDom\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Schema.ScriptDom.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VSTSDB\Extensions\Microsoft.Data.Schema.StaticCodeAnalysis.Rules.Sql.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Tools.Sql\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Schema.Tools.Sql.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Data.Schema.UnitTesting\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Data.Schema.UnitTesting.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Schema.Package.Dac.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Schema.Project.MetadataProviderFeature.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.AppDesigner\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.AppDesigner.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ManagedInterfaces\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ManagedInterfaces.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.VirtualTreeGrid\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.VirtualTreeGrid.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.StartPage.resources\v4.0_10.0.0.0_en_b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.StartPage.resources.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v4.0\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v4.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\CustomMarshalers\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\CustomMarshalers.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\stdole\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\stdole.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\ProjectWizards\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ImportProjectFolderWizard.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Silverlight\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Silverlight.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.Application\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.Application.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\VSLangProj\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\VSLangProj.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Windows.Forms\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Windows.Forms.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CSharp.Services.Language.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Web\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editors\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editors.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ProjectAggregator\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.ProjectAggregator.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.SqlServerCe\3.5.1.0__89845dcd8080cc91\System.Data.SqlServerCe.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlParser\11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91\Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlParser.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Package.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Common.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\CodeTools\Bin\TaskManager.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\ITaskManager\1.0.0.0__ecdac5c7b9b7112f\ITaskManager.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\CodeTools\Bin\PropertyPage.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\EnterpriseLibrary.Config\5.0.505.0\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ToolLauncherPackage.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Matthew Manela\Snippet Designer\1.4.0\SnippetDesigner.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\AddReference.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.VSProjectPlus.Utilities.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.Data.Entity.Design.BootstrapPackage.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.Data.Entity.Design.Package.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.Shell.10.0\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.Shell.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.10.0\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.Data.Entity.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.Data.Tools.VSXmlDesignerBase.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.Data.Tools.XmlDesignerBase.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.Data.Entity.Design.EntityDesigner.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml.Linq\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.Linq.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.Diagrams.10.0\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.Diagrams.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.Diagrams.GraphObject.10.0\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.Diagrams.GraphObject.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.XmlEditor\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.XmlEditor.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Package.LanguageService.10.0\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Package.LanguageService.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.XmlEditor\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.XmlEditor.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Interop\8.0.1.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.Entity\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.Entity.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.TemplateWizardInterface\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.TemplateWizardInterface.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\Silverlight\v5.0\Microsoft.Silverlight.Build.Tasks.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\COMMON FILES\MICROSOFT SHARED\SQL SERVER DEVELOPER TOOLS\ConnectionDlg.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Tools\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\Microsoft.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Tools.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Caching\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Runtime.Caching.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Server\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Server.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'uekjctdi'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Hosting\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Hosting.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Matthew Manela\Snippet Designer\1.4.0\RegistryTools.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ServiceModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel.Web\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.ServiceModel.Web.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Matthew Manela\Snippet Designer\1.4.0\SnippetLibrary.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Diagnostics.Common\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Diagnostics.Common.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Diagnostics.Measurement.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextManager.Interop.10.0\10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextManager.Interop.10.0.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Publishing\1.4\MenuAndCommands.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\VSLangProj80\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\VSLangProj80.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\VSLangProj2\7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\VSLangProj2.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Host\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Host.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Markup\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Markup.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Data.Entity.Design.Extensibility.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CSharp.SmartTags\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CSharp.SmartTags.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\AdornmentManager.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.MiddleClickScroll.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\ColumnGuideProTools.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\ColumnGuidePackageProTools.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Language.StandardClassification\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Language.StandardClassification.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.DataTools.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.Data.ConnectionUI.Dialog.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.Data.ConnectionUI.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.DataTools.Interop.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Compatibility.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Providers.SqlEverywhere.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Providers.SqlServer.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Data.Providers.Common.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data.OracleClient\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.OracleClient.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.PeReader.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.OverviewMarginImpl.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.OptionsManager.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.OptionsManagerImpl.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.SourceImageMargin.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.ErrorsToMarks.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.FindToMarks.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.MarkersToMarks.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.PowerTools.CaretMargin.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\FixMixedTabsProPack.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsFormsIntegration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsFormsIntegration.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\UIAutomationTypes\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\UIAutomationTypes.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\AlignAssignments.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\CopyAsHtml.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.VisualStudio.AutoBraceComplete.Impl.CSharp.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\Productivity Power Tools\10.0.20626.18\Microsoft.VisualStudio.CSharp.LanguageModel.HelperLib.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AnkhSVN 2\SharpSvn.UI.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Interaction.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Extensibility.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Language.CallHierarchy\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Language.CallHierarchy.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.MutableMetadataModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.MutableCodeModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.PdbReader.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft Research\Code Contracts Editor Extensions\1.4.40602.0\Microsoft.Cci.SourceModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.Silverlight.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.60818.0\System.Windows.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.Expression.Platform.WPF.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.60818.0\system.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.60818.0\System.Windows.Browser.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.60818.0\System.Xml.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.60818.0\System.Core.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.60818.0\System.Net.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Developer.Silverlight.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\af373079\96ae7146_8c77cc01\My.App.Web.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\400cb2ac\a6548d79_8c77cc01\My.App.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\b56308d1\66794479_6e77cc01\MEFedMVVM.SL.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\9e3f8a6e\5543cf93_6d77cc01\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.Silverlight.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\80773f5b\254d8798_6d77cc01\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.Silverlight.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\8a74aab4\758efc96_6d77cc01\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Silverlight.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\781a2aad\053c6e97_6d77cc01\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.Silverlight.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\86695332\f55b8395_6d77cc01\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Validation.Silverlight.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\56398df7\68ba03ce_6b77cc01\Microsoft.Practices.Prism.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\1379cd2a\bef9aa7c_6c77cc01\Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\17bc19c4\009dcdfe_8c0ecc01\Microsoft.Practices.Unity.Interception.Silverlight.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\d3c99df5\569f55e3_8c77cc01\My.App.Common.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\e7b7cc77\009dcdfe_8c0ecc01\Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\d0b67e90\009dcdfe_8c0ecc01\Microsoft.Practices.Unity.Silverlight.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.ComponentModel.Composition.Initialization.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.60818.0\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Data.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.Windows.Controls.Data.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Data.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Data.VisualStudio.Design.Silverlight.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.0.60818.0\System.ServiceModel.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded '....\Libs\System.Windows.Controls.Data.DataForm.Toolkit.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Data.Input.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.Windows.Controls.Data.Input.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Data.Input.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\RIA Services\v1.0\Libraries\Silverlight\System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\RIA Services\v1.0\Libraries\Silverlight\System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.Web.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.ServiceModel.Web.Extensions.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\RIA Services\v1.0\Libraries\Silverlight\Design\System.Windows.Controls.DomainServices.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\RIA Services\v1.0\Libraries\Silverlight\System.Windows.Controls.DomainServices.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.Windows.Data.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\RIA Services\v1.0\Libraries\Silverlight\Design\System.Windows.Controls.DomainServices.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Input.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.Windows.Controls.Input.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Input.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v4.0\Toolkit\Apr10\Bin\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Input.Toolkit.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v4.0\Toolkit\Apr10\Bin\System.Windows.Controls.Input.Toolkit.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.Windows.Controls.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v4.0\Toolkit\Apr10\Bin\System.Windows.Controls.Toolkit.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v4.0\Toolkit\Apr10\Bin\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Input.Toolkit.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v4.0\Toolkit\Apr10\Bin\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Toolkit.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v4.0\Toolkit\Apr10\Bin\System.Windows.Controls.Toolkit.Internals.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v4.0\Toolkit\Apr10\Bin\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Toolkit.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Navigation.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.Windows.Controls.Navigation.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\Design\System.Windows.Controls.Navigation.VisualStudio.Design.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Developer\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Developer.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Libraries\Client\System.Xml.Linq.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\851eafd6\0a8d4f30_6e47cc01\Assets.Resources.SecurityQuestions.Designer.cs.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'COM2InteropEmit'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\3aa6ebad\a61bc4e4_8c77cc01\My.App.Settings.dll', Symbols loaded.
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\AJ8Q5J5H.0AQ\MVAOAAR0.EO2\2aeb9c7e\074ab97c_445ecc01\Assets.Resources.SettingResources.Designer.cs.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'Blend_RuntimeGeneratedTypesAssemblyef1dcaa8-c3b3-45ab-8bd5-06c3f2065ebc'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'RuntimeGeneratedTypesef1dcaa8-c3b3-45ab-8bd5-06c3f2065ebc.dll'
    'devenv.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\ISymWrapper\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\ISymWrapper.dll'
    -------- COMLPETE STACK TRACE ----  System.Core.dll!System.Linq.Expressions.Compiler.LambdaCompiler.Compile(System.Linq.Expressions.LambdaExpression lambda, System.Runtime.CompilerServices.DebugInfoGenerator debugInfoGenerator) + 0x7c bytes   System.Core.dll!System.Linq.Expressions.Expression<System.Func<System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ComposablePartDefinition>>>.Compile() + 0x22 bytes   System.Core.dll!System.Linq.EnumerableQuery<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ComposablePartDefinition>.GetEnumerator() + 0xbd bytes   System.Core.dll!System.Linq.EnumerableQuery<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ComposablePartDefinition>.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>.GetEnumerator() + 0x20 bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ComposablePartCatalog.GetExports(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition) + 0x99 bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CatalogExportProvider.GetExportsCore(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition) + 0x10f bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExportsCore(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition, out System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.Export> exports) + 0x43 bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.GetExports(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition) + 0x59 bytes > MEFedMVVM.SL.dll!MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.MEFedMVVMExportProvider.GetExportsCore(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition) Line 37 + 0x19 bytes C#  System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExportsCore(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition, out System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.Export> exports) + 0x43 bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExports(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition, out System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.Export> exports) + 0x4a bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AggregateExportProvider.GetExportsCore(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition) + 0x234 bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExportsCore(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition, out System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.Export> exports) + 0x43 bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExports(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition, out System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.Export> exports) + 0x4a bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CompositionContainer.GetExportsCore(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition) + 0x4a bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.TryGetExportsCore(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition, out System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.Export> exports) + 0x43 bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.GetExports(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition, System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AtomicComposition atomicComposition) + 0x59 bytes   System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll!System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.ExportProvider.GetExports(System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ImportDefinition definition) + 0x28 bytes   MEFedMVVM.SL.dll!MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.MEFedMVVMResolver.GetViewModelByContract(string vmContractName, object contextToInject, System.ComponentModel.Composition.CreationPolicy policy) Line 60 + 0x1f bytes C#  MEFedMVVM.SL.dll!MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.ViewModelRepository.AttachViewModelToView(string vmContract, System.Windows.FrameworkElement view, System.ComponentModel.Composition.CreationPolicy policy) Line 88 + 0x28 bytes C#  MEFedMVVM.SL.dll!MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.ViewModelLocator.AttachViewModel(System.Windows.FrameworkElement element, string vmContractName, System.ComponentModel.Composition.CreationPolicy policy) Line 145 + 0xe bytes C#  MEFedMVVM.SL.dll!MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator.ViewModelLocator.OnViewModelChanged(System.Windows.DependencyObject d, System.Windows.DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) Line 50 + 0xd bytes C#  System.Windows.dll!System.Windows.DependencyObject.RaisePropertyChangeNotifications(System.Windows.DependencyProperty dp, object oldValue, object newValue) + 0xb6 bytes   System.Windows.dll!System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(System.Windows.DependencyProperty property, System.Windows.EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, ref System.Windows.EffectiveValueEntry newEntry, System.Windows.DependencyObject.ValueOperation operation) + 0x184 bytes   System.Windows.dll!System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal(System.Windows.DependencyProperty dp, object value, bool allowReadOnlySet, bool isBindingInStyleSetter) + 0x570 bytes   System.Windows.dll!System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal(System.Windows.DependencyProperty dp, object value) + 0x2d bytes   System.Windows.dll!System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(System.Windows.DependencyProperty dp, object value) + 0x28 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.SilverlightDependencyPropertyImplementation.SetValue(object target, object valueToSet) + 0x13b bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.DependencyPropertyReferenceStep.SetValue(object target, object valueToSet) + 0x19 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.InstanceBuilderOperations.SetValue(object target, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, object value) + 0x3ed bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.ModifyValue(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode target, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, object value, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.PropertyModification modification) + 0x6f bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.DependencyObjectInstanceBuilderBase<System.Windows.DependencyObject>.ModifyValue(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode target, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, object value, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.PropertyModification modification) + 0x288 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.InstanceBuilders.DependencyObjectInstanceBuilder.ModifyValue(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode target, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, object value, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.PropertyModification modification) + 0x50 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.InstanceBuilders.FrameworkElementInstanceBuilder.ModifyValue(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode target, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, object value, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.PropertyModification modification) + 0x849 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.InstanceBuilders.UserControlInstanceBuilder.ModifyValue(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode target, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, object value, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.PropertyModification modification) + 0x19a bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.UpdateProperty(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.DocumentModel.DocumentNode valueNode) + 0x1d4 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.DependencyObjectInstanceBuilderBase<System.Windows.DependencyObject>.UpdateProperty(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.DocumentModel.DocumentNode valueNode) + 0x337 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.InstanceBuilders.UserControlInstanceBuilder.UpdateProperty(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Metadata.IProperty propertyKey, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.DocumentModel.DocumentNode valueNode) + 0x162 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.InstantiateProperties(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.DocumentModel.DocumentCompositeNode compositeNode) + 0xca bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.InstanceBuilders.ClrObjectInstanceBuilder.Instantiate(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode) + 0x564 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.InstanceBuilders.DependencyObjectInstanceBuilder.Instantiate(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode) + 0x1da bytes   Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.InstanceBuilders.FrameworkElementInstanceBuilder.Instantiate(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode) + 0x2e bytes   Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.InstanceBuilders.UserControlInstanceBuilder.Instantiate(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode) + 0x25f bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.Silverlight.dll!MS.Internal.Services.DesignModeValueProviderService.DesignModeValueProviderBuilder.Instantiate(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IInstanceBuilderContext context, Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode) + 0x4f bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNodeManager.Instantiate(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode) + 0xe8 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNodeManager.UpdateInternal(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNode viewNode) + 0x79 bytes   Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll!Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNodeManager.Update(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.IAttachViewRoot siteRoot) + 0x88 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.ViewProducerBase.UpdateViewManager(Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.Core.ViewNodeManager viewNodeManager, Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.ViewProducerBase.AttachViewRoot view) + 0x89 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.ViewProducerBase.Rebuild(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.Trees.DocumentTreeManager tree) + 0x8d9 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.ViewProducerBase.Load(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.Trees.DocumentTreeManager tree, bool isResource) + 0x7b bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.ViewProducer.Load(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.DocumentTreeCoordinator coordinator, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments args) + 0x56 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.ViewProducer.HandleMessage(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.DocumentTreeCoordinator sender, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageKey key, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageArguments args) + 0x5d bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.Silverlight.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.ViewProducerBase.HandleMessage(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.DocumentTreeCoordinator sender, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageKey key, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageArguments args) + 0x27a bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.ViewProducer.Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.IDocumentTreeConsumer.HandleMessage(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.DocumentTreeCoordinator sender, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageKey key, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageArguments args) + 0x10 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MarkupDocumentManagerBase.CancelableDocumentTreeCoordinator.RouteMessage<Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments>(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.IDocumentTreeConsumer consumer, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageKey<Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments> key, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments args) + 0x51 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.DocumentTreeCoordinator.SendMessage<Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments>(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageKey<Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments> key, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments args, bool isPrivateMessage) + 0xd7 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.DocumentTreeCoordinator.SendMessage<Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments>(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MessageKey<Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments> key, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.LoadedArguments args) + 0x60 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.DocumentTreeCoordinator.Load(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.IDocumentTreeProducer tree, bool loadedAsResource) + 0x58 bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MarkupProducer.Load(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.DocumentTreeCoordinator coordinator, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.IMarkupSourceProvider source, bool loadedAsResource) + 0x9d bytes   Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.dll!Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.MarkupDocumentManagerBase.Load(Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.IMarkupSourceProvider source, Microsoft.Windows.Design.AssemblyReferences assemblyReferences, Microsoft.Windows.Design.DocumentModel.IMarkupProjectContext project) + 0x456 bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Host.PersistenceSubsystem.Load() + 0x577 bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Host.Designer.Load() + 0x6a bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Designer.VSDesigner.Load() + 0x17 bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Designer.VSIsolatedDesigner.VSIsolatedView.Load() + 0x10 bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Designer.VSIsolatedDesigner.VSIsolatedDesignerFactory.Load(MS.Internal.Host.Isolation.IsolatedView view) + 0x13 bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Host.Isolation.IsolatedDesigner.BootstrapProxy.LoadDesigner(MS.Internal.Host.Isolation.IsolatedDesigner.IsolatedDesignerFactory factory, MS.Internal.Host.Isolation.IsolatedView view) + 0x10 bytes   [Appdomain Transition]   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Host.Isolation.IsolatedDesigner.Load() + 0xfd bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Designer.DesignerPane.LoadDesignerView(bool isReload) + 0x3fc bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Designer.DesignerPane.InitializeDesigner() + 0x1a8 bytes   Microsoft.VisualStudio.Xaml.dll!MS.Internal.Designer.DesignerPane.OnShowDesignerAsync() + 0x248 bytes   [Native to Managed Transition]   mscorlib.dll!System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(object[] args) + 0x77 bytes   WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs) + 0xae bytes   WindowsBase.dll!MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(object source, System.Delegate method, object args, int numArgs, System.Delegate catchHandler) + 0x42 bytes   WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl() + 0x8d bytes   WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(object state) + 0x38 bytes   mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(object userData) + 0x51 bytes   [Native to Managed Transition]   [Managed to Native Transition]   mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) + 0x6a bytes   mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool ignoreSyncCtx) + 0x7e bytes   mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) + 0x2c bytes   WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke() + 0x68 bytes   WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue() + 0x15e bytes   WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(System.IntPtr hwnd, int msg, System.IntPtr wParam, System.IntPtr lParam, ref bool handled) + 0x63 bytes   WindowsBase.dll!MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(System.IntPtr hwnd, int msg, System.IntPtr wParam, System.IntPtr lParam, ref bool handled) + 0xbe bytes   WindowsBase.dll!MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(object o) + 0x7d bytes   WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs) + 0x53 bytes   WindowsBase.dll!MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(object source, System.Delegate method, object args, int numArgs, System.Delegate catchHandler) + 0x42 bytes   WindowsBase.dll!System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority priority, System.TimeSpan timeout, System.Delegate method, object args, int numArgs) + 0xb4 bytes   WindowsBase.dll!MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(System.IntPtr hwnd, int msg, System.IntPtr wParam, System.IntPtr lParam) + 0x104 bytes

Monday, September 26, 2011 2:20 AM

All replies

• I am using MEFedMVVM for my silverlight project, but the design time features don't work correctly in visual studios

Hi,

Would you please show me the steps to help me reproduce the issue?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:58 PM
  • I have prepared a sample project based on the SL businessapplication with minimal changes (for both SL4 and SL5) but neither seems to work with SL5 runtime/designer installed. The silverlight 4 version do hovewer work when you only have the silverlight 4 bits installed.

I have mailed a small solution that can be used to reproduce the problem.

Here comes a summary of the steps I took:

1; Creat a SL business project

2; Add references to:

- MEFedMVVM (You can download and use the nuget package)
    - System.ComponentModel.Composition libraries (use both to play safe)

3; Create a viewmodel

using MEFedMVVM.ViewModelLocator;
    using System.ComponentModel.Composition;
    using System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives;
    using System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System;
    using System.IO;

namespace MefError.Models
    {
       public interface ITestService
       {
          string Message { get; }
       }

[ExportService(ServiceType.DesignTime, typeof(ITestService))]
       public class DesignService : ITestService
       {
          public string Message
          {
             get
             {
                return "Designtime message";
             }
          }
       }

[ExportService(ServiceType.Runtime, typeof(ITestService))]
       public class RuntimeService : ITestService
       {
          public string Message
          {
             get
             {
                return "Runtime message";
             }
          }
       }

[ExportViewModel("TestVM")]
       public class TestViewModel
       {
          [Import]
          public ITestService service;

public TestViewModel()
          {

}

public string Message
          {
             get
             {
                return service.Message;
             }
          }

}
    }

4; Modify Home.xaml's page-tag by adding

xmlns:MEFedMVVM="http:\\www.codeplex.com\MEFedMVVM"

MEFedMVVM:ViewModelLocator.ViewModel="TestVM"

5: Open Home.xaml in designer

If it works correctly the text "Designtime message" should appear in the textbox.
    (You must launch another attach instance of VS and attach the debugger to debug the loading errors.) 

The errros

Thursday, November 17, 2011 10:04 AM
  • MEF features are runtime only.

With MVVM pattern with VS/Blend you must create some Design time data in your project that dont rely on MEF mechanism.

In Xaml you must jave something like this code in the LayoutRoot tag :

d:DataContext="{d:DesignInstance sampleData:DesignSchemaVM, IsDesignTimeCreatable=True}"

This is pointing the design instance of the VM.

Generally each VM is implementing its own interface that is also implemented by a simple class used to supply design time data.

At design time you'll just be able to simulate your VM, not getting the real one using MEF. Design time is for design, so look and feel and a simulation is just enough to add and control bindings. If MEF debug is necessary, it can be done only in a runtime debug session.

Friday, November 18, 2011 5:49 PM
  • MEF features are runtime only.

MEF does work very well at designtime with Visual Studio 2010 and SP1 with the Silverlight 4 tools and you can find more than one blog post made among other by the WCF RIA Services team (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/kylemc/archive/2011/04/29/mvvm-pattern-for-ria-services.aspx) about how it can be used.

Since MEF fails only after you have installed the Silverlight 5 (RC) tools it must be considered a bug in the current Silverlight 5 tools which they should fix before the final release of the tools.

After having looked around and comparing different approaces including d:DataContext and MEF (MEFedMVVM) we have come to the conclusion that using the approach of MEFedMVVM where you only need designtime version of the data loading layer (you can read sample-data) instead of both the viewmodels and the dataloading/sampledata is more efficient for the developers and gives cleaner code which is easier to maintain.

Monday, November 21, 2011 2:42 AM
  • Hi Daniel,

The Nuget package is out of date.

Get latest build from http://mefedmvvm.codeplex.com/

Also, remember to rebuild in blend.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:36 AM
  • The Nuget package is out of date.

I have tested with both the lastet version from svn as well as the nuget package with the same result.
    In all cases the MissingMethodExceptionfor "CreateDelegate" is thrown when MEF's (not MEFedMVVM's) "GetExports" function tries to compile a lambda.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 2:22 AM
  • I have also encountered the "same" error in an other project where we tested the datagrid avilible here: http://jibgrid.codeplex.com/

The grid do also try to execute LINQ queries in designmode which fails during lambda "compilation". The difference is that in the jibgrid the exception is not silently swallowed in designmode resulting in a nonworking designer.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 9:53 AM
  • Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback.

Jerry was out of office this week, so i will handle this thread.

I can reproduce this on my side and the runtime data doesn't show in Expression Blend preview for silverlight 5 either.

I have reported a feedback through Visual Studio & .NET Connect site:

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/708140/silverlight-forum-mefedmvvm-design-time-feature-doesnt-work-in-silverlight-5

This issue will be routed to the product unit who works on this specific feature area for triage and resolution. You also can click the link and add the feedback to your watchlist (you need to log in using your account) so that you can get informed as soon as product units respond.  It may take some time before we get response from product unit. Please be aware.

p.s. I have uploaded the reproduce project onto microsft.connect site, but the attached file doesn't appear on the web page somehow. I checked internal work space. The attached file is available there and product units are able to access the attached file.  Anyway, i will upload the file to this link when the website works.

Best Regards,

Thursday, November 24, 2011 3:53 AM
  • Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback.

Jerry was out of office this week, so i will handle this thread.

I can reproduce this on my side and the runtime data doesn't show in Expression Blend preview for silverlight 5 either.

I have reported a feedback through Visual Studio & .NET Connect site:

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/708140/silverlight-forum-mefedmvvm-design-time-feature-doesnt-work-in-silverlight-5

This issue will be routed to the product unit who works on this specific feature area for triage and resolution. You also can click the link and add the feedback to your watchlist (you need to log in using your account) so that you can get informed as soon as product units respond.  It may take some time before we get response from product unit. Please be aware.

p.s. I have uploaded the reproduce project onto microsft.connect site, but the attached file doesn't appear on the web page somehow. I checked internal work space. The attached file is available there and product units are able to access the attached file.  Anyway, i will upload the file to this link when the website works.

Best Regards,

I see they closed the ticket as non-reproducible. Is this still being worked on?

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 2:06 PM
  • Hi jperl,

The product group tested on the internal lastest build of Visual Studio dev 11 and this issue cannot be reproduced on it. So they close it as resolved.

Based on my test. This issue is not fixed in visual studio dev 11 preview.

But i spot that after installing visual studio dev 11 preview, this issue is solved in visual studio 2010. I know this is kind of complicate, but you can use it as a temprary workaround and wait for another release of Visual Studio dev 11.

Best Regards,

Thursday, January 5, 2012 1:04 AM
  • Any chance of having them fix it for the current generation of products (RTM build for visual studio 2010 Sp1 with the Silverlight 5 RTM tools) without having to install the preview tools?

While I can be considered an early adopter I do not want to tell all developers to install the preview tools, especially not after we run into problems when we installed the Silverlight 5 Beta and RC (where this issue first occurred and some 3rd party components became broken).

Thursday, January 5, 2012 2:34 AM
  • Hi all,

Some aspects of what you name here, sound very familiar to me. Perhaps you can gain from my small blog-like post over here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/silverlightmef/thread/b7908a7b-d3c9-4e9c-8954-0a4742a42daa#b7908a7b-d3c9-4e9c-8954-0a4742a42daa (please copy and paste this link into your browser to go to the right post)

One can CERTAINLY gain from designtime features! In SL4 ans well as in SL5, no problems at all!

Friday, January 6, 2012 1:56 AM
  • I posted a new ticket at https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/716044/mef-linq-exception-in-designer-when-silverlight-5-developer-runtime-is-installed which I suggest you all vote for.

I added the new details about VS 11 dev preview so that they should understand that there really is a bug in their current software (VS 2010 SP1 + Silverlight 5 RTM tools).

Friday, January 6, 2012 10:52 AM
  • @Shi ding

I can confirm that it works in VS 2010 if you install the VS 11 beta, but we need a solution where it works in 2010 without having to install the beta. It has now elapsed almost six months since my first post and we really need to have it fixed since without having every developer also installing the VS 11 beta (space is just one of the issues here).

Can you contact the correcty people so thet to start looking at the issue or the "repost" (http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/716044/mef-linq-exception-in-designer-when-silverlight-5-developer-runtime-is-installed) with slightly more details?

It seems that we are not alone and with a total of 15 votes and 12 persons who can reproduce the issue you should at least have someone look at it so and give an estimated time when it can be fixed.

Monday, March 12, 2012 5:43 AM
  • Getting the same issue also

Sunday, April 22, 2012 3:54 AM
  • We have investigated and determined the cause of this issue.  I've updated the Connect bug with the details here.

Thanks,

Daniel

Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:01 PM