Bluetooth select device screen bypass RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys,

I am developing a .NETCF 3.5 application for a HTC HD2 device running WM6.5.

My problem is regarding the connection to a hardware device via Bluetooth. Every time I open the connection using standard code (below) I get the select device screen from the driver (even if I have only one device registered):

port = new SerialPort(portName, 9600);

port.DataBits = 8;

port.Parity = Parity.None;

port.RtsEnable = true;

port.DtrEnable = true;

port.StopBits = StopBits.One;

//         port.ReceivedBytesThreshold = 10;

port.DataReceived += new SerialDataReceivedEventHandler(port_DataReceived);

port.ErrorReceived += new SerialErrorReceivedEventHandler(port_ErrorReceived);

port.Open();

My Bluetooth driver version is below:

Is there a way to get past this select screen?

Thank you

Monday, October 3, 2011 2:14 PM

All replies

• If you bypass the select form, how did you select the bluetooth driver?
    NEU_ShieldEdge
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 7:50 AM
  • In case you have one device configured for port 6 for example it's not necessary to select which device you want to connect to. In other Bluetooth drivers this screen is not displayed, or you have the possibility to select "always connect to this device". But in my current version of Windows Mobile this is not possible.

Now I am trying to automatically click the device in the list, and then click next using the function mouse_event from core.dll, but this is just a hack, so there has to be a better solution.

• Proposed as answer by Jesse Jiang Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:32 AM
    Thursday, October 6, 2011 10:08 AM