none
WCF Custom adapter Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

i get the following error when i am trying to send data into SQL

both seems to be identical  and the error of the rootnodelement whwn i check both the namespaces are same

can anyone help me with this?

Monday, June 9, 2014 12:50 PM

All replies

• Did you put "Procedure/dbo/sp_ActionListInsertRemove" in the SOAP Action Header?

Morten la Cour

Monday, June 9, 2014 1:56 PM
  • Hi Yes I have in the same way
    Monday, June 9, 2014 4:44 PM
  • i did validate the instance with the schema that is getting suspended its getting succeded. what could be the concern here?
    Monday, June 9, 2014 5:36 PM
  • I am pretty sure that it is the SOAP Action Header like I already wrote. Are you using Orchestrations or Content Based Routing for this set up? 

Please copy/Paste exactly what you have entered in the SOAP Action Header on your Send Port.

Morten la Cour

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:16 AM
  • And are you positive that Message_Registration is in fact the message that hits your WCF Send Port?

Try to set the Send Port in a Stopped state and examine the Context (WCF.Action) Property of the suspended message, and verify that the Action is set correctly.

Morten la Cour

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:12 AM
  • i do see the Action Property i set correctly it used to work before i have made a few changes in the orchestration and then i start getting this error
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:50 AM
  • And the SOAP Action Header on your Send Port Adapter Configuration is blank?
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:57 AM
  • yes i left it balank
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:05 AM
  • The issue is with qualified namespace for the element. Can you post your XML which gets suspended. 

Also, don't use two different version of schema and try to maintain same where ever you use, try to generate instance of schema and validate with the one failing. I am sure you will see difference in namespace qualifier for the element.

Also, I noticed in the first schema, there is no namespace qualifier for the element so if the XML contains namespace for this element then it will fail.

Regards, Ajeet Kumar MCTS Biztalk Server

Monday, June 23, 2014 4:15 PM