Cryptocurrency Exchange Development RRS feed

• Question

• User-1362422085 posted

I want to get some ideas from you for the crypto currency exchange project that I plan to do.

Firstly, the technologies I intend to use in this project are as follows: C#, Asp .Net Core, SignalR, WebAPI, MSSQL, RabbitMQ, AngularJS

I was wondering,

+I want to construct a layered structure in the project. In which, what layer should SignalR and RabbitMQ be? +I want to queue this process via WebApi using RabbitMQ technology when the user enters any work order. I want to save it to the Database via web api as soon as the queue takes place. Do you think this is the right method? Or how should I proceed? +I think that incoming job orders requests may be in heavy traffic, I how should I set a route?

As a result, in order to code this project, what kind of fiction should I go from the beginning and what technology should I use at what stage and what solutions should I produce for performance?

Can you direct me at this subject?

Saturday, January 11, 2020 12:04 PM

All replies

• User-474980206 posted

You should design the architecture before you pick the technologies. 

Saturday, January 11, 2020 6:08 PM
  • User-1362422085 posted

Hello,

The other day I asked a question about the crypto exchange. I would like to narrow my question a little further on a single issue.

Which steps should theoretically go through in the order of work orders entered in the crypto exchange? The way I will follow is as follows;

+ Submit a work order request to WebApi
    + Include in queue from Web Api request
    + Include in matching engine when running in queue
    + If it matches, save it to the database.

Do you think there is something wrong or missing in this plan?

Monday, January 13, 2020 10:51 AM
  • User711641945 posted

Hi SerkanCA,

The procedure seems nothing error.Detailed code design is up to you.

Best Regards,

Rena

Friday, January 17, 2020 8:00 AM
  • User385306264 posted

Get Crypex is a leading cryptocurrency exchange development company that provides safe and secured cryptocurrency exchange services. We have a team of cryptocurrency developers who have high knowledge and vast experience to provide the best crypto exchange development. We have successfully developed and delivered so many cryptocurrency development projects around the globe. Get Crypex is one stop solution for cryptocurrency exchange development. We are proud that we have garnered an outstanding reputation in the field of cryptocurrency development services. We offer a high-quality cryptocurrency exchange development service, that helps you to launch your own cryptocurrency exchange with advanced features.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020 11:00 AM