IE-Metro, when right click stops working and Ctrl+Z still working !!

Question

• With some websites -- for example http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/resources/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/source_editor.htm?cver=1864.989%0d%0a which results in an empty page -- I am facing an issue when I am opening in metro. After loading, if I click the screen and the app bar disappear, right-click method to bring it back just stop working! To bring it back, I need to press WindoKey + Z.

Can anyone else reproduce this issue? Also, any thoughts or suggestions? Lets discus it before submitting the bug report. :-)

- a citizen of Microsoft Developer Network.
    • Changed type Real McCoy Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:11 AM
    Monday, September 26, 2011 4:49 AM

Answers

• Hey Real McCoy,

Thank you for posting your feedback, we want to make sure we get the right info including your log files. If you don't already have this information, can you also submit feedback using the Windows Feedback Tool from the Connect Site associated with your Windows Developer Preview program? If you’re aMSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed Windows Developer Preview. There’s a link to the Connect site and an invitation code that you can click on to join using a Windows Live ID account. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber follow this limited use link to join the Connect program and then follow the steps here

Steven
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:49 PM

All replies

• Hey Real McCoy,

Thank you for posting your feedback, we want to make sure we get the right info including your log files. If you don't already have this information, can you also submit feedback using the Windows Feedback Tool from the Connect Site associated with your Windows Developer Preview program? If you’re aMSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed Windows Developer Preview. There’s a link to the Connect site and an invitation code that you can click on to join using a Windows Live ID account. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber follow this limited use link to join the Connect program and then follow the steps here

Steven
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:49 PM
  • Thank you Steven. I have submitted the bug report. Just wondering if someone else is able to reproduce the said bug!

- a citizen of Microsoft Developer Network.
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 2:29 PM