none
.NET Event ID 47 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello evryone,
    I hope this is the correct forum to post this.

I'm getting 5 warnings in a 2003 32bit bit server (listed below).
    I was told that deling some reg keys I would solve this problem (I haven't test it yet), but I'would rather not delete anything before know if a fix is available for this???

Can anybody help me with this?

Source: WinMgmt
    EventID: 47

WMI ADAP was unable to retrieve data from the PerfLib subkey: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\mssindex\Performance\Library, error code: 0x80041009

WMI ADAP was unable to retrieve data from the PerfLib subkey: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSGTHRSVC\Performance\Library, error code: 0x80041009

WMI ADAP was unable to retrieve data from the PerfLib subkey: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSGatherer\Performance\Library, error code: 0x80041009

WMI ADAP was unable to retrieve data from the PerfLib subkey: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSSEARCH\Performance\Library, error code: 0x80041009

WMI ADAP was unable to retrieve data from the PerfLib subkey: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Autocat\Performance\Library, error code: 0x80041009

Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:13 PM

Answers

• Hi Nrdfeeling,

Thank you for your post.

I'm not quite familiar with this error message. It seems that your issue is related to Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).

It might not a direct answer to your question, but could you please try the workarounds in the following similar issue?
    Please check: http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=47&eventno=665&source=WinMgmt&phase=1
                          http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-2000/wmi-adap-error/10585.html

BTW, this forum is for the support of .NET Framework installation. Since your issue is related to Server 2003, if you have any further concern, you could post your thread on Windows Server forums. You will get more useful help there. This will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen

(This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.)
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:58 AM
    Monday, December 21, 2009 6:38 AM

All replies

• Anyone?
    Friday, December 18, 2009 9:12 PM
  • Hi Nrdfeeling,

Thank you for your post.

I'm not quite familiar with this error message. It seems that your issue is related to Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).

It might not a direct answer to your question, but could you please try the workarounds in the following similar issue?
    Please check: http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=47&eventno=665&source=WinMgmt&phase=1
                          http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-2000/wmi-adap-error/10585.html

BTW, this forum is for the support of .NET Framework installation. Since your issue is related to Server 2003, if you have any further concern, you could post your thread on Windows Server forums. You will get more useful help there. This will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen

(This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.)
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:58 AM
    Monday, December 21, 2009 6:38 AM